Chapter 104: Won't Let You Off

“Boss, that’s the boss, hooray!” The little winged beast sounded more and more like a young girl, so much so that it even lowered its head to ask Helian Wei Wei. “Don’t you feel that the boss looks very handsome? That soaring horn, those sparkling scales, and also that beautiful red fur. Everyone said that when he transforms into a human, he’s even more handsome, you know.”

‘Bleh’. Wei Wei ‘bleh’d a couple of times and smiled apologetically. “Sorry, I really don’t get your sense of beauty.”

“It doesn’t matter. There’s nothing great about a human’s way of looking at things.” The little winged beast shrugged its shoulders and bluntly stopped its movements.

Wei Wei ‘hehe’ chuckled a couple of times and helplessly said. “Should I thank you?”

“No need. I also can understand.” The winged beast’s eyes shined, and in a flash, it made a U-turn.

“Hey hey hey, you can’t fly back.” Wei Wei’s arms were still in the winged beast’s grasp. She was caught somewhat unprepared by the abrupt change in their situation.

F*ck sh*t sh*t sh*t!

What the hell was that fire qilin or whatever doing coming out here!

Was it really a good thing for it to sell its sex appeal in this way!

“Girl, in a little while, we will have flown back there.” Yuan Ming was greatly amused as he curved his thin lips. “If I were you, right now, I’d carefully consider how I’ll face that Third Prince’s wrath.”

Wei Wei didn’t say anything, only her eyes radiated more and more anxiousness, while reflecting on her current situation.

To her left was a precipice. To the right side was White Academy.

Based on the way the winged beast was flying right now, it was as Yuan Ming had said. Not more than a minute from now, she could already be directly surrounded by Third Prince’s imperial bodyguards.

The distance was getting closer and closer, so close that she could already see the back of that guy’s pure and cold lonely figure.
That won’t do, she must hurry and make a decision!

Wei Wei surveyed the trees which formed a forest at the summit and suddenly exerted force on her left hand as her body rapidly rotated. In a flash, she escaped from the boy servant’s coat and from high in the sky, rapidly descended downward!

She could even hear Yuan Ming’s egotistical low roar by her ear. “Girl, you’re crazy! A mortal will die falling down like that!”

”If I’m not crazy, I wouldn’t be a devil (nothing ventured, nothing gained).” While Wei Wei responded to Yuan Ming’s statement, she still didn’t forget to throw out the armament she carried on her body. Piece by piece it layered and fastened upon the cliff’s rock wall allowing her to feel less of the force of the descent.

The white cat was also dizzy. If it weren’t for the fact that its powers currently hadn’t recovered, it could have immediately turned bigger and already carried Wei Wei to a stop.

The crucial point was that it was still stuck in its own predicament. Let alone carrying Wei Wei to a stop, right now, it had a problem even protecting itself!

The wind was too strong, it could only tenaciously grab Wei Wei’s shoulder and didn’t dare to loosen its paw at all.

Between the armament and the rock wall screech, screech, screech, sparks were set off.

The white cat fiercely absorbed qi, and basically didn’t dare to breathe out.

Besides being able to sense her own left hand getting numb and her right hand getting sore, all of the cells in Wei Wei’s entire body were subconsciously figuring out how to stop this kind of torment!