Annabeth loses her boyfriend again

A/U hey guys sorry about the short chapter but this is important for the story and plot. I will be posting the next chapter day after this has released. So Friday my end which would mean Saturday for you guys. Appreciate you reading, do leave a review or anything, even a message is cool :)

Annabeth

'Where is he?' Annabeth thought. Annabeth woke up that morning ready for a make-out session with her boyfriend. After putting on her camp shirt and jeans, quickly combing her hair and strapping her knife to her right thigh, Annabeth skipped over to the Poseidon cabin. Annabeth knocked on the door and the door opened. Percy's bunk was messy, which made Annabeth think, 'He's up already. Maybe he's at the beach.' Annabeth closed the door and started heading to the beach. No one was there.

"Where could he be?" Annabeth asked. The conch horn for breakfast blew.

"He's probably at breakfast." Annabeth said. Annabeth ran to the pavillion, Annabeth sat at the Athena table and looked for Percy at the Poseidon table. Percy wasn't there. Chiron came in and looked around.

"Has anyone seen Percy?" Chiron asked. Everyone looked at Annabeth.

"I haven't seen him," Annabeth said. Annabeth was really worried. 'No, not again. No.' Everyone was looking around, half expecting Percy to walk in. Annabeth got out of her seat and bolted to the stables. He wasn't there. She checked the arena, the fire wall, even the archery field. 'This can't be happening. Not again, Mother, not again.' Annabeth ran back to the Poseidon cabin. No sign of Percy. Annabeth walked over to his bunk. Annabeth fell onto the bunk and sobbed. The other campers found her. Just looking at her, they could figure out what had happened. Percy's missing. Annabeth remembered something, when she went missing; Percy never gave up on her. Annabeth was determined to find her Percy.