Finally

Percy

It's the day after the solstice and Percy couldn't wait. 'Finally, I get to see Annabeth.' Percy thought. He was seeing his Wise Girl, his girl, the woman he fell in love with. Lucy couldn't wait either; she wanted to see Annabeth after seeing the picture of her.

"Well," Athena started at lunch. "I think that I should give the campers at Camp Half-Blood a warning. And no, I'm not going to tell them the actual plan." Athena said, shutting up Apollo. Everyone went to the to the corridor. Parked next to the door was Poseidon's chariot in bus form.

"Why didn't we use this to get to camp?" Some Mars kid asked.

"The bubble was a last minute thing. I didn't know Gaea was awakening that quickly."

Poseidon explained. Athena left in a puff of smoke and everyone sat down in the bus. Lucy was sitting next to Aphrodite, who dropped in with Hephaestus last time. Percy sat in the front so he was the first one out. After one minute of driving, Poseidon put the car in park and formed a bubble around the bus.

"Percy, why don't you leave first? Tell us when we should come out." Poseidon said. Percy nodded and bolted out of the door. Percy slipped out of the bubble, without popping it. Percy was on the shore of Camp Half-Blood. Soon after Percy started sprinting towards the big house calling Annabeth. Then a girl bolted out of the big house. Annabeth.

A/N early chapter instead of Friday which is always nice to have. Will be releasing another chapter this Friday and am here to announce that I am super close to 1k readers and thanks to all of you guys for supporting this book. I have a long way to go for this book so sit tight and follow along with this if you're still enjoying this. 

For people who have been here from the start I thank you from the bottom of my heart. So once I reach 1k readers whoever leaves a comment will get a sneak peek of the next chapter and you will have a chance for me to put you into one of my chapters kinda like a one-shot. You never know you might even be able to play an important part for this book 'shrugs'.

Peace out guys.