Dream

Athena

Athena was the first one to wake up. She got up on her hands and held the covers over her chest when she saw Poseidon. Then memories came in from yesterday. Athena layed back down and looked at the clock. 5:45 am. 'I always was an early bird. No pun intended.' Athena thought. 'Maybe I should go back to sleep? Yeah, I should.' Athena decided. She wrapped her arms around Poseidon's neck and laid her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes and slept.

Her dream was much more different. Another future dream.

Athena was in her room in Poseidon's palace. No, they weren't underwater, so it was somewhere else. Olympus, maybe. She was laying in bed, asleep. Poseidon was next to her, his arms around her waist. Athena stirred and opened her eyes. Athena looked at the clock and sighed.

"Poseidon, wake up." Athena said, shaking him. He stirred and woke up. Poseidon smiled and said,

"Morning."

"Morning sleepyhead. Get up. We have a lot to do today." Athena said and got out of bed. Athena's face was normal, but from the neck down, she was like balloon. She was pregnant, and it looked like she was almost ready to pop. Poseidon stretched and wrapped his arms around her waist, carefully. He placed his hand on her stomach and whispered,

"When?"

"Soon, I want her out too." Athena replied. Poseidon captured her lips in a kiss and went into the bathroom. Athena stared at her reflection in the pool. Athena was definitely showing through her nightgown. Athena sighed and looked at her reflection again.

"Fat." She mumbled.

"Who's fat?" Poseidon asked. Athena looked at him and said,

"Me." Poseidon laughed and wrapped his arms around her.

"You know, i'm going to disagree with you." Poseidon whispered into her ear.

"But you know I'm..." Athena started but Poseidon placed his finger on her lips.

"Your beautiful, you always are." He said, smiling. Of course, Athena wouldn't cry, but she's pregnant and you can't control hormones. So yes, she started sobbing. Poseidon held her until she was done.

"Thank you. I..." Athena started.

Athena woke up from her dream to the sound of running water. 'Poseidon's up.' Athena thought. Athena thought about her dream. 'Well, there goes my virginity. I liked that dream.' Athena thought and mentally chuckled. Poseidon walked out of the bathroom wearing jeans and a Hawaiian t-shirt.

"You're up. I was going to wake you up. You're never up late." Poseidon said.

"Actually, I woke up earlier. I just decided to sleep some more." Athena corrected. Poseidon laughed as Athena got some clothes and went into the bathroom. The warm water on her felt good. Athena got dressed and blow dried her hair. She left the bathroom and Poseidon asked,

"Ready?"

"Yeah." Athena said and they left their room.