New eyes, new family

Annabeth

Annabeth woke up confused. She pulled away from Percy, wondering how she got here. Then all the memories from yesterday came to her. Annabeth sighed and laid back down on Percy's chest. Annabeth always felt protected with Percy, the way she felt with Luke. Annabeth felt happy, carefree, and at home. 'I always want to feel this way.' Annabeth thought. She looked at her watch, 6:30 it read. 'I'll give him another hour.' Annabeth thought. Then Annabeth heard a whimper. Annabeth got up and went to Lucy. Lucy looked like she was having a nightmare.

"Lucy, wake up." Annabeth said, shaking Lucy lightly. Lucy woke up with tears in her eyes. Annabeth picked her up and asked,

"What's wrong?"

"I had a bad dream." Lucy said. Annabeth wiped Lucy's tears away and kissed the top of Lucy's head.

"Don't worry, it's just a dream." Annabeth said. Lucy nodded.

"Let's get you ready." Annabeth said. Lucy smiled and nodded. After getting Lucy and herself ready, she decided to get Percy up. He groaned, but got up.

"Morning." Percy said and went to get changed in the bathroom. Lucy was bouncing on her bed like she wanted to reach the moon. Annabeth laughed and Percy came out. He was wearing his camp shirt and shorts. Percy saw what Lucy was doing and laughed.

"Ok, kiddo. That's enough. Breakfast is now." Percy said and got Lucy out of her crib. Together they all walked to the pavilion. Little did they know that the meeting was going to be a little different.

After breakfast, the counsellors and Lucy, went to the meeting. 'Why do they want Lucy in a war meeting?' Annabeth mentally asked. Percy was on her right, Thalia, who came with the hunters at breakfast, on her left, and Lucy right on Annabeth's lap. The gods were present and Hecate puffed into the room. No literally, Hecate was a puff of smoke when she entered the room and then she turned into her human form.

"Let's have order." Poseidon said and everyone went dead silent. The gods seemed more worried than last night.

"We believe we know who Lucy's parent is." Demeter started.

"Really, who?" Lucy asked, extremely excited.

"Well, we don't know for sure, which is why Hecate is here. We believe that someone put Mist over Lucy's eyes so everyone would think they're brown." Hestia said.

"Let me see the child." Hecate said and put Lucy on the table.

"Yep, definitely Mist on her eyes. Looks like Hera's Mist to me. Wait one minute." Hecate said. She snapped her fingers and Mist came out of Lucy's eyes and into Hecate's hand. Lucy's eyes were closed.

"Now open your eyes." Hecate ordered. Lucy opened her eyes and everyone gasped. 'No, impossible. She really is my daughter.' Annabeth thought. Lucy's eyes had green around the pupils with little spikes of green sticking out that mixed in with the gray in the rest of her eye. Annabeth looked to Percy who was pale. Percy gripped Annabeth's hand and gave her the, everything is going to be just fine, look. Lucy looked around, and asked,

"Why are you guys staring at me?" Aphrodite gave her a mirror and Lucy gasped. Lucy looked at the gods and asked,

"Who's my parent?" Lupa and Chiron were frozen and muttered.

"Impossible."

"I believe you already know, child." Athena said. Lucy turned to Percy and Annabeth. Tears stroked her cheeks and she gripped them tight. Thalia nearly fainted and Clarisse's mouth was dropped open, along with the other counsellors. Lucy sobbed on Annabeth's shoulder. 'So that dream was true, she is my daughter. And Percy's her father.' Percy wrapped his arms around Annabeth's shoulders and patted Lucy's back. Annabeth whispered soothing words into Lucy's ear. Lucy finally stopped crying and smiled.

"Mommy, Daddy." Lucy whispered. Percy and Annabeth nodded and smiled. They couldn't stop smiling, they had a daughter. But how did this happen?

A/N Oh isn't that nice. Everyone knows that Percabeth have a daughter now. Well what do you guys think Zeus will do? All in good time. 

Peace out.