Training and screaming

Annabeth

'I guess I'm going to be the brains in this war.' Annabeth thought. Then a naiad opened the door and bowed.

"My Lord, please forgive me for interrupting the meeting but a general has returned." The naiad said. Carol's face lightened up.

"Who?" Poseidon asked, but Annabeth could tell Poseidon knew the answer.

"Carol sensei, he's waiting." The naiad said, smiling. Carol's smile grew and she started running towards the door. It looked like Carol was going to run over the naiad, but Carol, literally, jumped over the naiad, missing her head by two inches and landed running down the hall. The naiad sighed and said,

"She beat her record."

"How can she run that fast in high heels?" Annabeth wondered out loud.

"She's the fastest naiad I have here; she's also my strongest fighter." Poseidon explained.

"Really?" Everyone asked.

"Yes, she trains all of the naiads. She's unbeatable, so far. That's why the naiads call her sensei." Poseidon explained. Then Carol walked into the room her hand in another. The man next to Carol was handsome. His hair was the color of sea-green and his eyes were royal blue. His skin was tan and he was buff. He wore a soldier's outfit.

"Sir, General Abyss of the Indian Ocean, returning to deliver my report." The man, Abyss, said and saluted.

"What did you find out?" Poseidon asked.

"Gaea troops are still out there. My men have fought and defeated her armies in Asia, for now." Abyss said. Poseidon nodded. The naiad that walked in said,

"Carol sensei, it's time to train." Carol nodded and said,

"I'll leave you."

"Carol." Poseidon called before the naiads left.

"Yes, My Lord?" Carol asked.

"Bring the campers with you. I think that they would like to see you train." Poseidon ordered.

"Of course, my lord. Coming, Abyss?" Carol asked. He nodded and the naiads left.

"I'll warn you campers ahead of time. Never, and I mean never, fight against Carol. It sucks that my wife can beat me when it comes to fighting." Abyss warned.

"Don't worry about not fighting Carol." Annabeth muttered. Abyss' mouth dropped.

"Whose bright idea was it to fight her?" Abyss asked while he and the campers left. Mark raised his hand.

"Of course it was a kid of Ares, did you insult her figure or her fighting skills?" Abyss asked.

"Fighting skills." Mark said.

"Good choice. If you did the other then, bye-bye head." Abyss explained. Everyone shuddered. After seeing Carol fight, Carol would be very scary mad. Lucy was holding Annabeth's hand. They walked until they reached a huge room, and Annabeth means, huge. Naiads were sparring with swords and hand to hand combat. Some were stretching and some were on the benches, relaxing. There was a shooting range for arrows and guns. Carol was in the same thing as everyone else. High heels and a French maid outfit. But guns were on her thighs, spear on her back and a sword around her waist.

"Everyone, front and center." Carol ordered. The naiads stopped what they were doing and lined up.

"Ladies, we're going to share the training room with the demi-gods. And no, you can't kill them." Carol said, stopping a naiad from asking that question.

"The little children are not allowed to train and Lord Perseus will be in charge. Understood?" Carol asked.

"Hai." The naiads said at the same time. 'What did that me in Japanese again? Oh yeah, it means yes.' Annabeth thought.

"Ok, back to training." Carol ordered. Annabeth got out her dagger and sat Lucy on the benches. Annabeth started training with Percy.

"You've gotten better, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said.

"Because of you, Wise Girl." Percy said, smiling. They kept training until a girl screamed.

'Lucy.' Annabeth thought and ran towards her daughter's scream with Percy.