Christmas eve part one

Annabeth

Annabeth was happy again. Her daughter was back, Percy was back and the gods were actually with their children watching their children grow up. It's Christmas Eve and there was a huge party. And because Aphrodite was there, she made it a formal wear party. So this was how Annabeth woke up on Christmas Eve morning. Percy had his arms around her hips and she had her arms around his neck. Then someone poured cold water on them. Annabeth screamed and Percy yelped.

"Aphrodite!" They yelled as Percy wrapped the covers around them.

"Wakey, wakey. I need you up." Aphrodite said, pointing at Annabeth.

"What why, it's 6 in the morning?" Annabeth said and pulled Percy back down with her.

"Come on, Annabeth. Let's go." Aphrodite said and pulled Annabeth out of bed.

"Hey. Wait, I'm not dressed yet." Annabeth said, as Aphrodite pulled her closer to the door. She was wearing her bra, underwear, and daisy dukes. Aphrodite grabbed Percy's shirt of the floor and put Annabeth it.

"Now you are, let's go." Aphrodite said and dragged Annabeth to the Aphrodite cabin. When they reached the cabin, Aphrodite kicked out her five sons and told them they could hang out with Percy.

"Now, into the shower, I need you nice and clean to do my magic." Aphrodite said and pushed Annabeth in the bathroom. Annabeth sighed and did as she was told. Annabeth was worried Aphrodite would use makeup. Annabeth finished her shower and wrapped herself in the biggest white towel she could find. Once she exited the bathroom, Annabeth was pushed into a chair. They plucked, washed, and masked her face. Aphrodite was curling her hair and said,

"You'll look great Annabeth."

"Can you not use makeup?" She asked. Everyone, except Piper, gasped.

"What? I don't like it and Percy says I don't need it." Annabeth explained.

"Well, red lipstick." Aphrodite said.

"Deal." Annabeth sighed. Aphrodite went back to work until Annabeth's stomach grumbled.

"Drew, get some food." Aphrodite ordered. Drew grumbled and left the cabin. Annabeth relaxed in her chair and asked,

"Can I at least see my daughter?" Aphrodite shrugged and asked Lacy to get Lucy. Lucy walked in with Lacy. Lucy was wearing a burgundy dress that had white on the trim and a white bow around her waist. There was a red rose in the middle of the bow. The neckline was high and the tops of Lucy's shoulders were covered. Lucy looked beautiful.

"Oh Lucy, come here." Annabeth said. Lucy walked over to Annabeth and sat on her lap. Annabeth kissed the top of Lucy's head and said,

"You look beautiful, Lucy."

"Thanks Mommy, you do too." Lucy said.

"What's Daddy doing?"

"When I left, he was heading to the arena, with the boys." Lucy said. 'That lucky Seaweed Brain.' Annabeth thought. Aphrodite kept working on Annabeth as Annabeth sat through her torture.

Finally Aphrodite was done with Annabeth's makeup and hair and it was four. It takes a goddess ten hours to do a demigods hair and makeup. Anyway, Aphrodite put Annabeth in a prom dress. It was to the floor, red silk dress, with straps, a deep v-neck, and bling on the bust and straps. Annabeth thought, 'Gods, what was Aphrodite thinking, this dress is to revealing.' But Annabeth put it on anyway. Everyone gasped when Annabeth stepped out of the bathroom. Annabeth looked into the full length mirror. The dress made her look skinny and her hair cascaded down her shoulders in curls. She didn't wear any makeup beside the lipstick, but it didn't matter, Annabeth was beautiful. Drew was glaring at Annabeth and grabbed her mother's white wine. She poured it on Annabeth, but Annabeth didn't get wet. Annabeth didn't change one bit.

"Impossible." Drew screamed. Aphrodite looked mad.

"What's impossible?" Aphrodite asked.

"She's the daughter of Athena, but she doesn't need any makeup, and she looks like you. It's not fair." Drew whined.

"Annabeth is blessed because she knows how to work it. Now for throwing my wine at her, I curse you for the whole week to look like a hobo." Aphrodite yelled. Drew's clothes changed, but Annabeth didn't see the after effect, she and Lucy were heading back to the Poseidon cabin. But they did hear Drew's high pitched scream. They laughed and reach the cabin. Annabeth opened the door to find Percy wearing a black tuxedo. Percy smiled and walked over to his girls.

"You two look beautiful. Should we go?" Percy asked. The girls nodded and they walked to the party that was held at the pavilion.