No, impossible

Athena

Athena was, for once in her life, puzzled about Lucy. The child was beautiful, yet smart and also loved the water. What could this mean? As they walked, Artemis asked,

"What's wrong, Athena?"

"I can't seem to figure out what Lucy is." Athena confessed.

"No way, the Great Goddess Athena doesn't know something." Ares laughed, until Athena punched him in the cheek. Poseidon shook his head, while the other gods laughed.

Ares got up and started cursing.

"Ares stop cursing. We have children here." Hestia said. Ares then shut up, but Athena knew he was cursing in his brain. 'Lucy, Annabeth always loved that name.' Athena thought. Athena looked back at Percy. Lucy curly black hair covered her face as she slept. 'Annabeth always did that as a baby.' Now why would Lucy remind Athena of Annabeth? 'Could Lucy be Annabeth's child?' Athena mentally asked. 'Impossible, Annabeth would have to sleep with a man for that to happen. Plus Annabeth was fourteen when Lucy was born. Annabeth would only sleep with Percy, if she was allowed to.' Athena thought. 'But still, Lucy looks like Annabeth with black hair and brown eyes. Lucy is probably a goddesses daughter.' Athena decided. 'But I should check.' Athena thought. Athena walked over to Percy.

"Percy, can I see Lucy for a second?" Athena asked.

"Sure." Percy said and gave Lucy to Athena. Athena said thanks and started to walk with the sleeping baby. Lucy's hair was naturally curly and it was already to the middle of her back. 'Black hair, maybe her mortal father's hair colour.' Lucy looked so much like Annabeth, when Annabeth was two, it made Athena more worried. 'I need to see her eyes again.' Athena thought.

"Lucy, wake up." Athena said, shaking Lucy carefully. Lucy started to wake up. Her eyelids slowly opened. If Athena wasn't the goddess of wisdom, she would have missed this detail. But Athena saw it, for only a second. Lucy's eyes were green around the pupils and gray around the green. The green had little spikes sticking out of the green circle, mixing into the gray. Then that second went by and Lucy's eyes turned brown. 'No that's impossible. Lucy is the daughter of...' Athena thought. 'Impossible.'