Where's Percy, where's Lucy

Annabeth

Annabeth didn't find Percy, instead she found a son of Zeus, daughter of Aphrodite and son of Hephaestus. Yes, Annabeth found Jason, Piper, and Leo. Now Annabeth found out her best friend that is like a sister to her now has a little brother that no one knows about. More stuff to add to her main problem that Percy is missing. While Annabeth searched New England, she couldn't get Lucy out of her mind.

"Who is she?" Annabeth asked herself. Even though she had a dream about Lucy, she felt a deep connection that was so new to Annabeth, it was scary. 'What's this feeling?' Then a voice said inside her head.

'What you are feeling is a mother's love for her child.'

'That's crazy, I don't have a kid.' Annabeth thought back.

'I beg to differ.' The voice said. Then the voice was gone. 'Child, impossible, I don't have a child. Do I?' Annabeth pushed that thought away. 'The only thing I can think about is finding Percy.' Annabeth thought about finding her Seaweed Brain and that's what she did for the three days she searched for Percy. But she still couldn't get Lucy out of her mind. 'Why do I feel this way? Is Lucy really my daughter and Percy her father? Then where is my daughter?' Annabeth thought.

A/N Sorry guys for the late post, don't really know where my head has been at for the past couple of weeks and trying to survive at this point you know. Anyways I am currently fasting so it might be slow for the past 2 and a half weeks but don't worry I will try my best to get back to schedule every friday whenever it is during the day. Thank you for everything guys and I do see it creeping upto 1k. 

There will be a prize for the 1k book read so try to enjoy as much as you can.