Wrong

Athena

Athena still felt the throbbing in her head as she opened her eyes. Her eyes and mouth was the only thing she could move, the pain was killing her. 'I hate this.' Athena thought as she searched the room. 'My room, I'm in my bed.' Athena thought. She checked under the covers to see if she still had her clothes on. 'Still on.' Athena thought. 'Wait, why am I here? How did I get here?' Athena wondered. Then Athena heard a flush from the bathroom, then water running from the sink. Poseidon walked out of the bathroom.

"Poseidon." Athena whispered.

"Oh, hey, you're up." Poseidon said as he sat on the bed next to her.

"How long have I been out?" Athena asked.

"A day." Poseidon said.

"A day?" Athena asked.

"Yeah, we were wondering if you would never wake up. Lucy was here the whole day until Percy and Annabeth said she had to go to bed."

"Really? Did you guys worry?" Athena asked.

"Yeah, we all did." Poseidon confessed. Athena frowned and started to sit up.

"No, lay down." Poseidon said. Athena figured out he was right when she felt dizzy and flopped back down onto her pillow. 'This sucks.' Athena thought.

"I told you not to sit up." Poseidon said.

"I should have listened. Can you get me an ice pack or something? My head kills." Athena asked. Poseidon nodded and got her a bag filled with ice. He placed it on her head, gently.

"Thanks." Athena said.

"How did I get here?" Athena asked. Poseidon blushed and said,

"I carried you here." Athena felt herself blush and she said.

"Oh well, thank you." Poseidon stood up and said,

"Well, I should tell the others that you're awake." He was about to walk away when Athena, without even thinking, reached for his hand. They both blushed madly.

"What's wrong?" Poseidon asked.

"Don't leave, please." Athena whispered. He moved to the other side of the bed and climbed in, their hands still connected. Athena buried her head in the crook of his neck and said,

"Thank you."

"For what?" Poseidon asked.

"Proving me wrong on many things." Athena whispered. It was true. Athena thought that Poseidon was like any other god, uncaring, stubborn, and lazy. But she was completely and utterly wrong. All those thoughts about how stupid he is. Their little fights. But right now, Athena finally admitted that she was wrong. And she was happy that she was.

"What do you mean?" Poseidon asked. Athena didn't answer. She pressed her lips onto his.