Triton gets beat up by Athena

Percy

"So what now? We can't use the land. Should we stay here?" Percy asked.

"Well, what should we do Poseidon?" Demeter asked.

"You'll all stay here. After the solstice, we shall leave for Camp Half-Blood. Carol." Poseidon called. Then a naiad walked into the room. She wore a maid outfit and was holding a silver tray.

"Yes my Lord?" Carol asked.

"Give them a tour and have the other naiads prepare rooms for them." Poseidon ordered.

"Of course my Lord. Follow me please." Carol said and bowed. The Roman Campers followed the naiad. Carol pointed out new additions to the palace.

"Who designed all of this?" Hazel, the camp's oracle, asked.

"The Heroine of Olympus herself." Carol said.

"Who?" Everyone asked. Nico and Percy laughed and Percy said,

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena."

"Your girlfriend?" Bobby asked.

"Yep." Percy said. Then Carol bumped into someone. There standing was Triton, with a hateful look. Carol was on the floor and Triton said,

"Out of my way. Oh, Hello Traitor." Percy growled and helped Carol up.

"My apologizes, my Lord." Carol said and bowed again.

"You should be sorry. Bringing this Minerva trash..." Triton started.

"Enough of you. None of Athena's children are trash. Dad welcomed them here. Get out of here before I throw you out." Percy ordered.

"Just because you're dad's favourite doesn't mean you can control me." Triton yelled.

"Carol, take the others to the forge and make sure they stay with Tyson." Percy ordered.

"Yes my Lord." Carol said.

"That won't be needed." Poseidon said. Triton bowed and asked,

"Father, why are these Minerva trash running on..."

"What did you call my children?" Athena yelled. Triton winced.

"You could learn a thing or two from your brother. May I?" Athena asked. Poseidon nodded. Triton started running and Athena chased him.

"My money's on Athena." Percy said and everyone nodded.

"Continue the tour, while I have a talk with Triton in the healing room." Poseidon said. Everyone nodded and followed Carol. After the whole tour and saying hi to Tyson, everyone went into their rooms. Lucy fell asleep during the tour so Percy just put her in the crib in his room. Nico, Dakota, Reyna, Hazel, Bobby, and Gwen were in Percy's room to talk.

"What did Triton mean when he called you Traitor?" Reyna asked.

"Well, Triton and Amphitrite still hate Athena. So they call me Traitor because I'm dating the daughter of Athena. Dad is actually happy that I'm dating Annabeth." Percy said. Everyone nodded. Bobby noticed a picture on the nightstand.

"Is that her?" He asked.

"Yep, that's Annabeth." Percy said and smiled. That was one of his favourite pictures. Standing on camp's strawberry field with a lollipop in her mouth was Annabeth. She wore her camp shirt and jean shorts with her hair cascading down her shoulders and back. Her blonde hair was shining from the sun and her natural curls looked like the princess with curls Percy knows. Her gray eyes sparkled. Annabeth wore no makeup and her natural features made her look more beautiful than ever. Beautiful is definitely a word to define Annabeth. She was beautiful without trying.

"Wow, she looks nothing like you, Gwen." Bobby said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Gwen yelled.

"The blonde hair is what makes Annabeth look different from you." Bobby said quickly.

"Nice save." Nico whispered. Lucy started to stir and woke up.

"Sleep well, kiddo?" Hazel asked.

"No, Mommy and Daddy still haunt me." Lucy said.

"You want to talk about it?" Reyna asked.

"No." Lucy said and played with her locket.

"Dude, isn't that the locket you got Annabeth that she lost?" Nico asked. Nico saw pictures of Annabeth wearing that locket.

"No, it's Lucy's locket. Annabeth just had a similar locket." Percy said. Nico nodded.

Soon it was time for bed. Percy tucked Lucy in and fell asleep himself. Percy just dreamed about Annabeth. 'I love you, Wise Girl.' Percy thought.