♡ ONE [Louis POV] ♡

Beep
Beep
Beep

I roll over and check the time. 6:32. I get up and go to brush my teeth.

First day at a new school. Oh boy, most people would feel excited. But I just feel an over looming sense of dread. I hate school and everyone in it. Especially after my last school experience. Hence the need to move schools and start fresh. 

•••

After almost missing the bus, getting lost 5 times and seriously considering dropping out. I finally arrive at what I hope is the right class just as the bells rings. When I walk in the whole class looks at me and the teacher (who's desk says Mr. Russet) shuffles over to me.

"Ahhh yes, Mr. Tomlinson. Class this is our new student, Louis" He announces.

Mr. Russet looks around the room and sighs. 

"Unfortunately Mr. Tomlinson I think the only seat is by Styles."

I glance around the room and spot the only empty desk. Next to a boy who I am presuming is "Styles."

"That's ok."

The class is silent as a make my way to the desk. That is until a boy grabs my arm and stops me.

"Yo man I'm sorry you have to sit by Styles." He says glancing at the boy. I look over and he has his head down on the desk and his shoulders drooped.

"Why?" I ask

"You'll see," He says with a snicker.

After I sit down Mr. Russet starts talking about Shakespeare. The boy drops his pencil and it rolls under my desk.

"Oops" He practically whispers.

"Hi" I say while getting his pencil and handing it to him. "I'm Louis but you already knew that," I say, feeling pretty stupid. I hold my hand for him to shake.

"Hi I'm Harry," He says, taking my hand and shaking.

Now that I'm seeing his face more closely I can see his features.

He's the most gorgeous person I've ever seen.

He has adorable chubby cheeks and dark curly hair. His eyes are forest green and I can't seem to look away from them.

But he solves that problem by his eyes going wide and shooting down to his hand. He's muttering something under his breath.

"Are you-" I start but before I can finish his hand is raised and he's running out of the classroom.

It's probably about 10 minutes later and I'm starting to wonder where he is. Just as I'm about to ask Mr. Russet if someone should go check on him. The door opens, I watch him as He walks back to the desk and pulls out his chair.

And again.
Again.
Again.

Finally, he sighs and sits down. He stares at the desk before looking up at me. He sends me a sad smile.

I glance down at his hand and have to do a double-take. His hand is red and raw with a few spots with tiny blood dots. I open my mouth but I don't even know what to say. So I close it and look back at my desk.

The first day I met this beautiful boy and he probably hates me

•••••••

hii so i hope you are enjoying it so far! :) 

I wanted to do this again in Louis pov to show parallels. In case you didn't notice both stories started and ended the same. Louis can just get up and harry has to wait. idk just what I thought while writing 

Also the chapter will be getting longer.