♡ ELEVEN ♡

[ Harry's POV ]

"What- Louis we can't just skip school." I try to tell him. But he's not listening, he has his eyes straight on the road and he's not stopping.

"Sure we can. Who's stopping us."

"Uh the law, my mom, your mom and dad, the school, the principal, did I mention the law-" He just puts up a hand. I shake my head and look out the window. I feel excited but also scared. I've never skipped school before. I mean I doubt anyone will notice. Nobody really notices me anyway. But my mom will be mad if she finds out.

The car and my thoughts come to an abrupt halt. I look around, we are in the middle of a random field.

"Ahhh so this the part of the horror movie where the quiet kid gets taken out to the middle of a random field and murdered." I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Pipe down curly nobody is gonna die." He says while rolling his eyes. "I'm taking you out here because I'm nice."

"I wouldn't qualify yelling at me and kidnapping me as nice. But whatever you say." I say. But I instantly feel bad, Louis's smile disappears and he just looks down at his hand. Running his finger over his bruised knuckle.

"I didn't mean to snap on you." He says softly. "I can't help it. I know that doesn't justify my behavior but I just wanted you to know. I didn't do it on purpose."

"What do you mean you can't help it?"

"I have Intermittent Explosive Disorder. And I haven't been taking my medication." He admits.

"Why?"

"I like to be in control. I need to solve my problems on my own. Using medication is just fake happiness." We sit in silence for a few minutes. I think about what he said, I mean it makes sense. I understand where he is coming from. But he also needs to know that sometimes it's ok to not be perfect. I mean I sure as hell know that. I mean look at me.

"Sometimes." I pause, trying to think of the best thing to say. "You need to let other people help you. If you don't, you are gonna be faking a lot more than happiness." We sit in silence for a little bit longer until I finish it off by saying "How did you get the bruise on your knuckle." I brace myself to be yelled at again. But he just takes a deep breath and says.

"I got in a tiny, little, fight." Making me gasp.

"Did you get hurt?"

"No, I just punched the guy once and then left."

"Oh, who was it." I ask. Making him stiffen up. "I mean you don't have to tell me if you don't want to-"

"Zayn." He cuts me off.

"Oh." I don't know what to say now.

"It's ok though. He had it coming. After treating you like that. Had to put him in place." He says with a laugh. And soon we are both laughing. And I don't even know why, or what we are laughing about. But we are, and it feels really good.

"Wait, did you call me curly?" I say after the laughter has died down.

"Indeed I did." He says with a smirk.

"You are so dead." I glare at him.

"Is that so?" He says, unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car. "You'll have to catch me first."

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON." I say, frantically getting out of the car. "GET BACK HERE."

•••

After we had run around for 10 minutes. The entire time I was very unsuccessful at catching Louis.

"You're really fast." I pant. We are now laying on our backs in the field, staring at the big fluffy clouds that are floating around the sky.

"Well, I wanna try out for the football team."

"You should. You would definitely make it." I try to persuade him.

"Tryouts are next week."

"Are you gonna try out?"

"Yeah, I think I will. But you're gonna have to come to all my games." He says in a joking tone. But it makes me swallow hard. I mean I would love to come to one of Louis game's. But that's a lot of people, and dirty benches, and sweaty people.

Louis changes the subject by saying. "I've always wanted to go star gazing out here."  

"Why haven't you?" I ask him.

"Stargazing alone would be boring."

"They go with someone."

"I don't know anyone who would wanna go." He says somberly.

"I do."

••••••

I kind of hate this chapter so let's not bash me too much please. But even though I didn't really like it, I hope you did. Also I know NOTHING about football. So that's gonna be a struggle.

Love you

-T xxx