♡ THIRTY - SIX ♡

The edit isnt mine. Credit goes to "Valerisa Lázaro" on YouTube.

••••••

Songs

That way - Tate Mcrae

Teardrops on my guitar - Taylor Swift

••••••

"A person doesn't know true hurt and suffering until they've felt the pain of falling in love with someone whose affections lie elsewhere."- Rose Gordon.

"Problems can be fixed. But unrequited love is a tragedy." -Suzanne Harper.

"I knew I loved you then but you'd never know." - James Arthur (Say you won't let go).

••••••

* 3 days later *

[ Harry's POV ]

Tuesday, November 3rd

Louis and I haven't talked in a while. On Monday and today he said he had busy mornings and he couldn't pick me up. Luckily, both days, my mom was working from home so she could drive me to school. It gave me a lot of time to think about me and Louis. And as the happy memories flash through my head I decide I need to do something about this, about us.

•••

I don't see Louis around, I look in the library, our normal meeting spot, and he's not there. He is in English class though. I smile and he smiles back, but then looks back at his phone. He seems really happy and giddy today and I smile to myself. Maybe this will work out. The class starts and Louis is still smiling at his phone.

The entire class I just watch Louis.

I watch as he bites his lip and sticks his tongue out while he's trying to concentrate. And the way he looks over and smiles at me every few minutes. I scowl as he rips up tiny pieces of paper and throws them at me. I get that wave of realization you always read about. The type you think is fake, I can confirm it is very real. It's like getting crushed by a huge wave. And the only way to save yourself is to get a lifeboat. Louis is my lifeboat, and I need to get him to survive.

What I'm trying to say is, I think I have a crush on Louis Tomlinson.

•••

"Hey, I have something to tell you." I grab his arm as we leave class. We stop in front of my locker.

"Oh me too!" He smiles but doesn't say anything. So I figure I'm supposed to go first. I take a deep breath. Prepared to spill my heart out in the 900 hallway. Throw it all on the table like a game of poker.

"I think I have a cr-" I start, but he interrupts me on accident.

"I got a girlfriend!"

••••••
Please dont kill me. I'll try and update as soon as I can.

I can feel the death threats I'll be getting already ahaha.

Love you

- T xxxx