♡ TWENTY - SIX ♡

[ Harry's POV ]

"Pssst." I hear during English. I look over and Louis is holding out a note to me. I roll my eyes and snatch it out of his hand. I open it and scribbled inside is,

Can I come over to your house after school to help you get ready?

Why?

You gotta look cute.

Shut up

Please?

I look over and glare at him. But he is giving me these huge puppy eyes and his hands are clasped together.

Fine

Yay

•••

"Why exactly are you coming over?" I ask him on our ride to my house.

"Ok, so the twins wanna come to my game tonight. I was wondering if you could take them." He admits.

"Me? By myself? With them?"

"We could pick up Liam and Niall..." He trails off.

"I don't think the twins like me."

"Don't be ridiculous. Ok so here's the plan. I stay at your house until 5:00. We leave, go get the girls and the boys. Get to the school by 5:30 and the game starts at 6:00."

"That sounds okay I guess." I give in.

•••

"Ooo can we put this on your face?" Louis asks. Holding up a tube of black face paint. "We could put 2 stripes on your cheeks."

"That is gonna look dumb."

"No, it won't. Please." He begs.

"Fine." I sigh.

"Come to the bathroom so you can look in the mirror." I get up and walk into the bathroom with him. I grab the paint on my finger and attempt to draw a stripe on my cheek. It smudges and ends up becoming more of a squiggly line with my shaky hands. I keep trying but every time I mess it up.

"This is impossible!" I say, throwing the tube of paint on the sink countertop. "I've tried like 5 times, my hands are too shaky for this."

"Oh don't be a baby. Just lemme do it." He says, taking my chin and turning towards him. He puts paint on his thumb and gently drags it over both my cheeks. He stares at me for a little bit. Until he smirks and wipes the rest of the paint on my nose

"LOUIS." I yell, wiping it off with the back of my hand. He just stands there, laughing his head off. "Very funny." I grumble.

"Smile for the camera." He says, holding up his phone and snapping a picture of me.