♡ FORTY - SIX ♡

"If you give up on me. I'm gonna give up on myself too." - Unkown

"The worst regret we can have in life, is not for the wrong things we did, but for the thousands of right things, we did for the wrong people." - Unkown

••••••

Songs

No time to die - Billie Ellish

••••••

[ Harry's POV ]

I walk out of the school 

Again
Again
Again

After another great day of torture. My own mind torturing me that is. I walk over to the parking lot and Niall and Liam are sitting there in Niall's rusty truck. Liam has been shoved in the very tiny backseat. 

And they parked right next to Louis

I say a string of curses inside my head and walk over. Knocking on the window. Niall waves and unlocks the door. I walk around the truck and climb inside. 

Again 
Again
Again 

I throw my bag in the back. Almost taking out Liam. I expect Niall to start and drive off but he just sits there. 

“We can leave.”

“I wanna see this mysterious girl.” 

We sit for 5 excruciating minutes until Louis and Kat come out of the school laughing. Louis stops dead in his tracks while he makes eye contact with Niall. I slide down my seat and pray he didn’t see me. 

“Hey, guys! What are you doing here?’ He asks, walking right up to the window.

“We are picking up Harry.” Liam says, not looking up from his phone. Forcing me to sit up and look at Louis. 

“Heard his ride ditched him for a whore.” Niall spits, rolling up the window and aggressively putting the car in drive. Louis just stands there as we drive away. 

••••••

Have a great day/night!

Love you

- T xxxx