HEY THERE!

HEY GUYS!!!!

So here's another book by me! And this time it's a Romance Novel (you knew that, obviously, but I still felt a need to mention it. Weird, I know)

The story is completed. So yayy! You won't have to worry much about late updates. (Bonus chapters coming up!)

This story is FICTITIOUS. Everything in here has originated from my sometimes useful brain, so enjoy, but don't come after me if things aren't how they should be! Also, thank you for joining me on this journey, I hope you see you at the end as well! 

Feel free to blow up the comment section! Constructive criticism is more than welcome! But negativity and hateful comments are genuinely unappreciated. 

Oh, and clicking on that tiny star at the bottom of your page to vote for the chapters, really help. Like they help by a lotttt. So pleaseee do so! And I hope you read the smut warning in the description! 

My Instagram handle is @the.incassable.author I keep posting book-related stuff and more, so you can go check that out!

This book is completely different from the first one. If you haven't read that already, its a murder-mystery titled When Blood Runs Bad! Do check it out as well. 

Imma stop blabbing now. See you in the first chapter!

Love, love <3