𝒕-𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕-𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

A/N: FIRST OF ALL EVERYONE

   MERRY CHRISTMAS.❤️⛄
LOVE TO EVERYONE AND I HOPE YOU ALL AEE TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF WELL AMD ENJOYING THE WINTERS!
AND I ALSO WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO READ MY STORY AND LOVE YOU LOTS!💜

❤️⛄LOVE TO EVERYONE AND I HOPE YOU ALL AEE TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF WELL AMD ENJOYING THE WINTERS!AND I ALSO WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO READ MY STORY AND LOVE YOU LOTS!💜

↞❉↠
𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

Unknown pov

Finally everyone was back to where they actually belong. I may not be the part of the family in this world anymore but I'll always look after them no matter what.

Especially y/n. Now that Taehyung has finally gotten his mate I'm happy but not yet relieved.

Cause there's something really disastrous waiting for them but I'll help fight for them.

Your pov

Nervousness was consuming me completely. I was sitting in my Champagne tulle gown, busy fiddling with my fingers that I didn't notice another presence in the room.

"Sweetie"

I turned and saw mom with a small smile plastered on her face. A small smile but a proud one.

She sat beside me and gently took my sweat covered hands caressing it and said "I'm so proud of you my baby. It feels like you were just born yesterday and today you'll be a queen."

I shook my head making her frown and said "You were the queen and always will be one. Princess will be fine for me."

She laughed and continued "You and Yeonjun out of everyone are one of the most powerful vampires in the entire history and I'm so proud of my babies but as much as this makes me proud I'm scared. I'm scared of loosing you both because this world is not easy heck no world is easy but this one's way worse sweetie."

"I want to tell you this y/n whatever happens always believe in yourself and especially your lover boy. You'll have to go through alot. When you were born your grandmother told me you are very special as well as your brother you'll have to go through alot. Just trust yourself and never fail to complete your duties okay."

"I'll make you even more proud mom don't worry."I said, eyes filled with tears.

"Now don't cry and let's go for the ceremony hmm."She said patting my head and caressing my cheeks.

TIME SKIP
Ceremony was much more different and difficult than what I thought it would be. We were supposed to introduce ourselves to everyone and when I say everyone I mean it.

Every single person of the entire dimension was here it seemed. But even in that crowd I was able to see the long black locks of a certain someone in a suit all dressed up.

To be honest I was paying more attention to him more than I did to the ceremony. But overall it felt really nice. To come where you were born to meet everyone who loves you.