𝒇-𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒐-𝒏𝒆

☪︎⋆

☪︎⋆

𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬

"Be careful and all the best kids"

Jimin's parents were seeing us off near the palace port. They had provided us with all the necessary food as well as ammunitions and weapons.

The ship they provided for us was even better than the one we got from the king of nesrin.

Finally climbing up the flying ship we departed the land of pandora setting off for the journey to Kingdom of knights.

"What do you think what will happen when we reach there?"Jiwon silently asked alerting everyone.

"Who knows the journey to finding the stone might be easy or fucking hard."Yoongi mumbled leaning against the giant pillar holding the sail.

Others agreed as you looked over the sea as you passed it slowly no rush in reaching the new kingdom.

Your mate's kingdom.

Speaking of mate yours have been acting weirdly since yesterday.Taehyung has been distant not participating in any conversations regarding his kingdom.

You dont even know whats wrong with him and everytime you try to talk about it he ignores the topic completely.

"Tae"you whispered rubbing your hands against his stiff shoulders as he turned around wrapping his arms around your waist bringing you closer.

You both were on the deck of the ship while the others were resting in their cabins as they left you both to handle the ship.

He hummed and nuzzled his nose in you cheeks making you chuckle and said,"What are you doing it tickles."

He smiled pulling you closer giving you a peck on your cheeks and said,"I love the feeling of you in my arms."

A warm feeling washed over you as your cheeks turned red.You pushed your head agaisnt his chest hiding your face.

"No wait sweetheart let me see you blush!"

"No what the- tae no stop!"you exclaimed pushing him away laughing. Moments like these were rare for you both after leaving earth. Always being hunted down or fightng was more your thing nowadays.

But having tae beside you was all you needed. He was your mental support on your dark days when you felt nothing but coldness around you wrapping you up like a blanket but Taehyung was there in that blanket with you providing the warmth that even the blanket wasn't able to give you.

"What are you thinking?"he asked brushing your hair back tucking it behind your ear.

"Hmm nothing....just thankyou"you said smiling looking up at him as frowned and said,"for what?"

"for being with me."you whispered caressing his cheeks softly as you saw his expression change. A glint of something unknown in his eyes as he dipped his head down capturing your lips in a hot kiss.