𝒕-𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

☪︎⋆𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

☪︎⋆
𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

Finishing the food left on my plate I quickly got up hitting my knee. The table filled with people quickly jerked there heads looking at me. "Y/N are you okay?" Mom asked.

"Y-yeah I'm good" replying quickly I made my way towards the sink. 'Oh how embarrassing.' I thought while washing my plate looking down. After the dinner everyone went in the living room and I quietly went back in my room.

Third person Pov

The guests and the family were busy talking about random stuff when one of the boys Hoseok asked Y/N's mom where the washroom was.

Few secondss passed and Jimin also felt the need to go to the washroom but Hoseok was not back yet. "Excuse me Mrs Choi but I also wanted to use the restroom" he asked hesitantly.

"Oh Jimin dear no worries theirs one upstairs too. Just go up and the second door towards the right." Mrs Choi said amd Jimin quickly got up and went to the washroom.

Back in Y/N's room she thought about going downstairs again otherwise her parents might be angry with her after the guests leave. She was about to go down when the door beside her jerked open making the ring on her middle finger fall because of her shock.

Y/N was about to bend down when her left leg slightly slipped she gasped and was about to fall when an arm wrapped around her tiny waist securing her from falling.

Everyone was now looking at Y/N and the boy behind her who still had his arms wrapped around her. Gritting his teeth Taehyung cleared his throat making everyone come back to reality.

"Jimin Y/N are you both alright." Her dad asked. "Yes sir I'm fine Y/N you good? Are you hurt somewhere?" Jimin asked Y/N looking concerned. Nodding her head she thanked him and went towards the couch and sat beside her brother.

Jimin saw the ring on the stairs, he picked it up and went to Y/N giving her the ring "Your ring"he said and smiled. "Thanks Jimin." Y/N said and took the ring from him causing their hands to brush against each others.

Taehyung didn't miss the sight and scoffed slightly. The others didn't seem to notice but rather than them two pair of eyes did.

Y/N and Jimin both were looking at Taehyung making him blush at the thought that they might have noticed him being jealous of their minor touch.

Jimin smirked and thought to himself"His boy is whipped" he quietly went back to his seat beside Taehyung. He sat back when suddenly he heard some voice in his mind. "What happened to Tae"Hoseok asked by mind linking.

"Lover boy is jealous"Jimin thought and they went back to their conversation. After sometime the boys went back to their house after enjoying the company of the Choi family.

Boys Pov

After coming back from the dinner at Choi's they all sat in the living room. "Am I the only one who thought about Tae being jealous of Jimin and Y/N"Hoseok broke the silence.

The others smirked except Taehyung who was blushing over the fact that he was caught. "Don't worry Taehyung I won't steal your Y/N" Jimin said smirking.

"Y-yah what do you mean my Y/N" Taehyung said cursing himself fir stuttering. "Yeah we can see the effect she has on you lover boy." Jungkook added. "I'm older than you kookie" Taehyung said mockingly.

"At least I'm not nervous like you"Jungkook said. "Yah! What do you mean nervous didn't you saw what happened at the dinner tab-" Taehyung stopped himself from completing the sentence.

Realising that he was about to reveal the incident during the dinner which no one knew of. "Dinner" Jimin said. "Table" Yoongi added smirking. "What did you do Tae?" Namjoon asked.

"N-nothing w-what would I d-do" he stuttered. "Yeah of course as if we believe you just after you stuttered."Jin said. "I know what happened." Jimin said. Taehyung's eye widened in shock when he realised Jimin had the power to look into the past.

"Tae seemed to enjoy the dinner very much didn't you Taehyung" Jimin said raising an eyebrow. "W-we all d-did the food was great." Taehyung said trying his hardest to not get nervous infront of his brothers.

"You liked the food , the legs or the moans." Jimin said leaning towards Taehyung. Taehyung choked on air and turned his head blushing. "Legs?" "Moans?" The others seemed confused as to what had taken place during the dinner.

"Our dear Taehyung was enjoying Y/N' s legs more than the food." Jimin said "Didn't you Taehyung?"he turned towards Taehyung and added and the others gasped.

─── ⋆✩⋆ ───

Sorry for the late update I've been a bit busy these days after exams

But I hope you like this chapter;)