𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔-𝒊𝒙

☪︎⋆𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

☪︎⋆
𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

The group was confused, even angered at the fact that both of you had decided to act recklessly and put your lives in danger what would've they done.

So they decided to act according to the plan hold both the sisters captive,but since they acted late the sisters were up and ahead of them after Jimin and you.

"You kids really think you all can handle us so easily!"Astrape exclaimed sending a big lightning bolt at a tree obscuring the way to the power station.

"Didn't y/n swing her foot at your head and you were out cold, did you forget that?"yoongi said expressionlessly.

"HOW DARE YOU-"

Before Astrape can proceed her sister bolted at the group with her thunder swords. Targetting the only girl in the group who stood right at the front, she recognized her, Kim Jiwon ,Park Jimin's lovely precious mate.

She decided she'd take her as a bait and lure back Jimin and you easily. Astrape without doubt followled her sister attacking the rest of the members.

Bronte swung the sword at Jiwon's head slashing a cut on her forehead as she backed away a second later. She didn't expect her to swing the sword so hastily.

For someone who was considered strong as powerful the sisters sure looked hasty and rather careless.

Jumping over the fallen branch Jiwon started her illusion manipulation, her power of possession was very strong but she was sure it wouldn't work on any of the sisters so she decided to stick with illusions.

The illusion of Jiwon crouching down as Bronte kept hitting her back to back andthe clone trying to do her best, while the real Jiwon tried to run after her mate and best friend.

Bronte didn't suspect at all and continued attacking the fake while the black haired sister was holding up well against seven men. She was inside a protective bounds as she kept sending massive lightning bolts and electric currents through the grounds as the boys tried their best to keep out the currents and fight back as well.

Even if she was strong holding against seven full blooded vampires was quite hard for her as she started seeing black spots surround her eyesight.

Sending her last blow, the biggest bolt as it fell right here the boys were standing struck them as the boys along with Astrape lost their balance and fell to the ground.

Looking back Jiwon saw the boys fall to ground because of the huge electric bolt and decided to quickly run back to their aid. "GUYS GUYS!"

"ARE Y'ALL OK?"she ran to them as they groaned heavily trying to sit up. Except Jin who had suffered the most the bolt struck directly on his right leg.

"Guys listen leave me here I'll be fine go to the two of them right now they might need you"jin said softly as he grasped his right leg rubbing it. Everyone surrounded him holding him up as Yoongi quickly started his healing process.