𝒇-𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔-𝒊𝒙

☪⋆𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐫

☪⋆
𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐫

You heard faint voices and whispers reaching your ear. You shifted slightly on whatever surface you were laying, hissing because of the rigid surface.

Eyes still shut tightly you sat up massaging your forehead. Brushing your hair back you opened your eyes one by one shrieking because of the sunlight which hit you directly in the eye.

"oh looks like she woke up gram"you heard a familiar voice looking around to find the person. You squinted your eyes at the two figures near the lake looking towards you.

Gulping your own saliva, you tried getting up even after the pain that shot through your legs and spine. You walked towards the two people who stood few metres away from you now.

You recognised one as the girl from your dreams and a slightly old woman. You stood beside both of them not saying anything but looking towards the ethereal looking pink and orange colour lake flowing infront of you.

The fog around you three cleared finally giving you the full view of the place  you've been visiting in your dreams for so long. The place looked so out of the world. Not even the vampire kingdom which blew your mind can be compared to this place.

Everything looked so pastel coloured in this place. The lake was pink and orange marbel coloured looking. The sky was light pink and blue as well. What was this place?

"Am i dead?"your hoarse voice reached the ears of the two women standing beside you. The younger one chuckled looking towards you and said,"what gave you the idea?"

"That means I'm really dead then"you mumbled looking down at the grass. A hand patted your head as you looked up with a frown towards the lady beside you.

"In the process"she said softly, her hands leaving your head as she moved forward and towards the lake standing at the edge.

"Huh I thought I might be able to complete the mission of gathering the stones at least"you said your tone changing slightly as you felt tears prickling in your eyes. You took a breath turning away wiping the tear that was about to leave your eye.

"You're not dead y/n....not yet at least"the girl who was still beside you, said still not looking at you. You frowned at her vague answer but decided not to question it.

"What is this place?"you asked instead looking around still in awe. "This is sort of your consciousness or not but this is where I live"she answered smiling.

"And who exactly are you? Not to sound rude thank you for all the help but I don't really know you and you keep visiting me in my dreams"you said trying to sound less rude. She giggled slightly.

"Don't you think you should've asked that the first or the second time we met?"she said still laughing as you scoffed lightly,"did you forget that you always said what you wanted to then vanish?"