𝒇-𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚

☪︎⋆𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

☪︎⋆
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

"No we were not doing the deed Jiwon and this is the last time I'm saying this"

Apparently after Jimin and Jungkook ran away from our room they straight away went for the rest of guys and Jiwon , telling them what they saw.

And it's been two hours since then and Jiwon hasn't stopped irritating me as do the boys with Taehyung.

He already lost his temper twice hitting Jungkook right in his face causing the bunny looking guy to now sulk at the end of the table.

The palace had been back to normal like it was before all the captivity. Jimin' parentsand his rest of the family was finally safe.

Pandora was finally safe.

And this time I can say I did it. All on my own. I did it.

When I accidently found out my new powers back in the cave I didn't think I'd be able to control them on my own.

Elemental control was the second power which was now unlocked in Pandora.

From what I knew Jungkook has that power so I planned on learning and training with him but due to circumstances I couldn't but fortunately now I can handle and have control over these powers after the fight.

"Oi y/n what art thou thinking?"jungkook said smugly nudging my shoulders lightly.

"I think you might said the wrong words."i huffed looking at the table thoughtfully.

Jungkook pursed his lips,glaring at me and said"whatever what are busy thinking about, calm your brain down a little you went through alot ok."

I smiled and nodded, standing up and offered a hand towards him and said" come on dinner is ready I don't want to miss out, god knows how long its been since I have eaten anything."

He took your hand and narrowed his eye smirking lightly,"you had soup an hour ago!"

*****

"Y/n dear have some meat too!"Jimin's mother smiled passing the plate near me.

The atmosphere felt light almost happy. Sure the threat still isn't over the war isn't even near yet but at least we were able to save one more kingdom.

"It feels so nice to have another female in the room except Jiwon I'm almost done seeing seven eight boys always loitering around the palace."

"MA!" Jimin exclaimed pouting as we all laughed.

"Amrin dear I heard alot about you from your mom and dad, I want to thank you for what you did for us and our kingdom."Jimin's father said smiling and bowed.

"OH- OH MY please please don't! that's what i am here for if I'm not even using these powers to save people what kind of person will I be, it's my honour i could be of some use."I said bowing.