𝒕-𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕-𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

☪⋆𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

☪⋆
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Walking through the halls towards the cafeteria Y/N was in deep thoughts about what happened last night and who it might be.

She didn't notice the figure approaching her like a predator attacks her prey. Suddenly she was pushed against the nearest locker.

She looked up at the person who just pushed her so hard that she thought he even maybe managed to break some of her back bones.

............

Kim fucking Taehyung.

He pinned you against the locker slowly leaning in. "The fuck Taehyung why can't leave me alone." "You know that you're mine so stay away from the others, ok my love" he said slowly pecking your lips and left.

She was standing there stunned not able to process what happened. She covered her blushing face with her long hair her quickly made her way through the sea of people who witnessed the scene.

Present
The air was filled with awkwardness would be an understatement the whole college somehow came to know that your brother was here but seems like the boys had no clue that the supposedly 'new guy' was your younger brother.

During the lunch break too Taehyung was gone so he had no clue what you explained the others that the guy was your brother who had come to visit you because of some personal reasons.

So for a matter of fact currently you, Anna, Jimin and Taehyung are seated in your living rooms devouring the muffins your mom baked awhile ago and insisted you to share with everyone.

So now you need to confront Taehyung about the fucking kiss. It's like you both just kiss anytime no feelings involved.

Your pov

When should I bring up that incident this guy just kisses you out of nowhere always.

"Tae we heard you kissed Y/N during lunch break."Anna said. 'I will murder this girl.' "Yeah I did."he answered casually making us choke on our muffins.

"Yeah so I wanted to ask you why did you kiss me? and what did you mean by what you said?"I asked him quickly.

"You liked it didn't you and yes about what I said I just told ya that you are mine thats it."he finished off witha smirk.

"OMG!!!"I heard a squeal from beside me. "Omg you both are goals!! I ship ya both!"Anna squealed making jimin chuckle.

"Tf is that supposed to mean listen here sir."I said leaning forward making him lean forward until our noses were brushing.

"You do not get to kiss me anytime and anywhere you want." "Really then what were you doing outside your class with the new guy."

Jimin and Anna gasped and a laugh bubbled up my chest. I fall backward on the couch laughing with the other two.

"Wait you really thought that was a new guy you didn't hear anything else."I asked him trying to confirm if he was actually joking around.

"No I saw you outside your class the guy was kissing your forehead and you weren't even complaining."he continued with a deep frown.

'cute. tf no y/n don't'

Jimin was about to say something when I cut him off "And I'm not your girlfriend I can kiss anyone I want."I answered with a smirk forming on my face.

Suddenly Jimin and Anna started laughing making me chuckle that my prank has been revealed. Taehyung had a frown plastered upon his face. "It was her brother."Jimin said laughing.

The look on Taehyung's face was freaking priceless I swear.

"Anyways shall we begin the project."I said interrupting them. "Nerd"Jimin mumbled. Glaring at him I said "Why did y'all want to pick vampires so much we could have done greek mythology it is way more interesting."

"Actually Y/N is right but vampires are interesting too just imagine that you might be vampire too."she said giggling.

Shoving her away from me I chuckled, when I noticed Taehyung and Jimin glancing at each other wide eyed.

When Anna suddenly said "Y/N you were reading that book about vampires right did you finish it?" nodding my head I responded her.

"You know I read an article about the unknown vampire princess you know when I was searching information about the project when I came across that article it said the princess had blue eyes and then described her a bit too and to be honest the description matches you perfectly aside from the information about your hair."

I laughed nervously and said "Anna you always talk nonsense." I didn't want to speak about the recent happenings I've been suffering, they might get an idea that I'm some crazy teen.

Jimin's Pov

I never really gave a thought about Y/N being a vampire. Well it does seem ridiculous since how can a normal mortal be the utmost unknown princess of our land.

Taehyung and I glanced at each other as Anna proceeded with her findings and it actually matched with Y/N's appearance then again what she said was true Anna does talk nonsense most of the time so no point listening to it.

But this time I do feel I should maybe believe what she just said. I tried mind linking with Taehyung and said'What do you think can it be true?'

'I don't know man Y/N does match the princess's appearance though how can I not notice that before.' 'Lovestruck boy' 'Shut it shorty but what do you think'

'Anna might be right but it's just some random article she read on the internet it might not be true.'

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────

Hey lovelies! Hope y'all are liking it this far

Hey lovelies! Hope y'all are liking it this far. Thanks for reading this book I don't even know what I'm writing sometimes tho lmao anw vote share and comment<3