𝒕-𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔-𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

☪︎⋆𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

☪︎⋆
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Going downstairs felt like I was traveling for a mile already. I saw everyone seated ,even Yeonjun and for once he wasn't glaring at Taehyung.

Elena and Anna? Don't tell me they are-

"Y/N where did you go at night!!"Anna came crashing towards me."Uhm just wasn't feeling well."I replied looking at the boys causing them to lower their eyes.

After some awkward silence everyone started to talk. Everyone except me, Yeonjun and Taehyung. He seems nervous maybe because of his sudden outburst yesterday.

Mom stood up and clicked her fingers, suddenly silence embraced us. We looked at each other but there seemed no change.

"Humans"Dad said softly pointing at someone beside me. Elena and Anna.

"They should not hear what we are gonna talk right now."Mom said sternly. Typical queen tone. Wait what is a queen tone?The fuck is happening with me recently.

"So you'll gonna introduce yourself or not."Dad said. "You seem to be human too why aren't you freezed?"Namjoon asked.

The audacity. How can he say something like that to my dad. Dad nodded at mom and said "Seems like you all don't recognize me. I'm King Damien."

Damien? Last time I checked my dad's name wasn't that. Wait it looks like everyone has a different name for that place.

Everyone looked shocked, mouth agape opening and closing like a fish. They all bowed down and said "We are sorry King."

"No problem kids. This is my wife your Queen Celeste."

Everyone gasped and bowed again. Am I supposed to do the same. They looked up to Yeonjun and me.

"This means they really are the dhampire siblings?"Jimin asked softly. What's Dhampire siblings we have a name dude but nevermind.

Mom nodded smiling softly. "Queen can we now know their names."

I'm still Y/N and my brother is Yeonjun. What kind of question is that? Oh yeah everyone has a different name for that dimension. I just hope my name is not creepy like uhm....my dad and mom.

Don't get me wrong I didn't really like their name. "Y/N honey you have that book right bring that."

I got slowly feeling everyone's eyes on me. I quickly brought the book and handed it to mom. She handed it to Jin and asked him to turn to the second page.

What was in the second page? Oh right the children of this generation from each kingdom.But I remember mine and Yeonjun's column empty.

Everyone seemed intrigued in the book and read the names. They looked up and gapsed but then smiled at me and my brother.