𝒇-𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇-𝒊𝒗𝒆

☪⋆𝐣𝐢𝐰𝐨𝐧Warnings: angst in the chp

☪⋆
𝐣𝐢𝐰𝐨𝐧
Warnings: angst in the chp

"Why isn't she here yet?"Taehyung looked towards the way that led to the main castle tapping his foot on the gravel constantly.

Yoongi groaned hitting Artemis's head,"stop it" Artemis whined saying,"it wasn't even me hyung why would you do that" Yoongi looked at Artemis then at the standing Taehyung who immediately looked away.

He clicked his tongue moving towards the gates of the castle and said,"if you both are so restless just go and check on her already stop annoying me, I couldn't sleep"

Namjoon and Hoseok patted Yoongi's back who looked away clicking his tongue. "She told us not to go there hyung doesn't it worries you at all that she's in there alone with that vicious witch?"Artemis asked as Taehyung nodded. His parents sighed looking at the boys who were busy quarreling amongst themselves.

Both the elders looked at the sleeping girl as Jiwon fell from Jimin's lap and to the ground. "Babe are you alright?"Jimin immediately got up bringing back a still sleepy Jiwon on his lap as she immediately fell back asleep.

"Don't yall trust y/n do you even know what her strength is?"Yoongi asked looking at your mates. Both of the looked away before they can make eye contact with the intimidating man. "Yoongi's right Tae Artemis you both don't need to worry about y/n it's only been half an hour she can't just end the witch who's strong enough to wipe out a whole kingdom on her own"jin added to Yoongi's conclusion.

"Hm what are you guys talking about?"

The boys screamed their lungs out looking towards the woman who just exited the gates walking towards them. "H-how did you come out so quickly y/n?"Namjoon stammered looking towards you in disbelief.

"Hm quickly?"you looked at the man confused. His eyes trailed to the woman behind you who was looking around checking her surroundings. "W-who is that?"Namjoon asked again. You turned astonishingly and pointed at the angel.

"Her?"you asked again confirming if they were actually asking you that.

Others nodding looking at the woman as well who stuck to you like a glue looking at the group as well from behind you. "Y'all don't recognise Violet"

"SHE'S VIOLET!" "AAHHHH!" "why does she look like that?" "GAH"

You get various types of reaction from everyone. You thought you would be seeing something like this but now that you're witnessing them reacting to a more decent looking? Violet, it's even more funny.

"Yeah that's Violet"you chuckled moving out of the way pointing at the pretty angel behind you. She bowed awkwardly and said,"hello I'm Violet"

"Woah" "she's totally different" "you do remember what you did?" "Why does she look like an angel?"