𝒕-𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

☪︎⋆𝐉𝐢-𝐞𝐮𝐧

☪︎⋆
𝐉𝐢-𝐞𝐮𝐧

***
Your Pov

As soon as I got home I saw mom and dad smiling, quite suspicious and Yeonjun was smiling widely too. Is my family high or something.

"guys what's going on?"

"Sweetie come here fast"Mom gestured me to come closer to where they were, that's when I saw a beautiful black velvet box, embedded with a beautiful red and blue ruby on top of it.

"Uhm what's this?"I pointed at the box in front of me. "Open it up noona"Yeonjun cheered from behind and was soon beside me. I eyed my family suspiciously cause something was definitely up.

"Are you trying to scare me or some shit?"I narrowed my eyes. "Profanity young lady"Mom spoke up suddenly and I apologized quietly.

"So what is this?"I asked. "Only you can tell us what's inside so come on open up"Mom spoke with a glint of excitement in her big grey eyes.

Ok.I hope there isn't some clown who would pop up upon opening the box. I'm freaking coulrophobic for gods sake.

I saw a lock on the box when I touched it, it started fading away. Woah!Magic! I opened the box slowly to see four portraits. Two were mine and other two were Taehyung's?

I saw one of my portraits of was when I was trying to steal last can of coke from a stranger which was I guess two weeks ago. The other one was certainly not me but also the girl was looking like me.

What's this shit?

Dad peeked from behind me and exclaimed suddenly "Kim Taehyung!" "What seriously?"Mom spoke up smiling. "What is this can someone tell me now?"

"Noona that's your mate" Mate? Mate! wtf

"Wait what mate!?"I asked them wide eyed. Mom and yeonjun nodded happily and dad was smiling. "Taehyung is your mate"

I was still shocked and in my own world of thoughts when the front door burst open and coming in was.................Taehyung's parents?

What's happening today?I was staring at everyone weirdly when the boys and Jiwon ran to me. Taehyung lifted me in his arms twirling me around.

"Kim Taehyung put me down!"

After finally everyone finished their rejoicing they realised I still don't know anything.

I gestured mom to tell me when Taehyung's mom came and threw her arms at me making me breathless.

"A-aunty you-"I stuttered not able to form a complete sentence due to the lack of oxygen I am suffering right now. "Mom!Mom! leave her"Taehyung came and separated his mom from me.

"I'm so sorry dear I couldn't control my excitement."She spoke softly.

Yes woman I saw that clearly, you almost strangled me back there.