𝑠-𝑖𝑥

☪︎⋆

☪︎⋆

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 & 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐦𝐞

Your Pov

Roaming around the campus taking turns now and then I finally found two people near the end lockers. Maybe I can ask them where the hall was.

When I moved closer I saw a boy who was way too familiar. Oh boy

He's one who I kissed. Oh no shit wait he kissed me but I did kiss him back! Y/N get your shit straight.

Coming out of the trance I saw already saw the boy looking at me. Well more precisely eye fucking me already while the other girl is screaming for crying out loud!

I was about to make my way out of there when I heard someone snicker. Turning around the saw the girl with that boy glaring at me as if I killed someone.

Oh I get maybe that boy is her boyfriend she probably found out that he kissed me oh no I guess she's in the same college.

I don't want any fight in the beginning of the year already. Lord help!

I looked at her blankly and turned around walking out of there and made my way to the hall. Somehow I found the hall and saw many people already seated.

I was trying to find a seat when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl of my age smiling at me.

"Hey wanna sit together I don't really know anyone here" she said shyly
"Ah sure me too" I replied shortly smiling at her. 'She's quite a shy girl. Oh or I said that too soon.'
"Oh yes thank you thank you!" She said practically jumping in her white sweetheart tulle sequined dress.
"O-oh no problem" "Btw I'm Anna. Anna Davis." "I'm Y/N. Choi Y/N nice to meet to you Anna." I said smiling. "Nice to meet you too oh my goodness Y/N you're really a true beauty."

"Oh no no you're more beautiful than me trust me Anna." I said chuckling. 'she really is beautiful'

"Let's get seated shall we" she said looking at me. "Yeah sure" we both made our way to the the fifth row. Two girls were already sitting there talking to each other.

When Anna and I reached there they both seemed to notice and waved at us. "Hey" both of them in unison.
"Hey" Anna and I said a sat beside both of them. "I'm Jiwon. Kim Jiwon." The blonde hair girl said smiling a little. "Elena. Hwang Elena." The other said seeming uninterested.

"Ah don't mind Elena she's like this." Jiwon said amd both of us nodded. "Choi Y/N and she is Anna Davis." I introduced both of us as Anna seemed a little nervous looking at Elena.

"It was really nice meeting you both I should get going now." Jiwon said standing up brushing her dress slightly. "Where are you going ceremony is yet to begin?" I asked.