𝒇-𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

☪︎⋆𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞

☪︎⋆
𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞

Classes went just fine besides the hawk like eyes I attracted unintentionally from the boys of my class and the glares from the girls seeming like I'm stealing their prince charming.

Today being the first day I think I'm getting way too much attention and I don't really like it. Exiting my class I went towards my locker , arranging it when I heard the voice I dreaded the most.

"Hey beautiful never thought to be your locker mate" turning to my right his face was just inches away from mine, his breath fanning over my lips. "Screw off Taehyung" I said pushing him away.

"Uh huh playing hard to get I see beautiful"he said smirking and leaning on his locker. "Well mind having lunch with me and my friends."

"Yes I would mind actually" shutting my locker forcefully I turned to him and said "now bye"

Walking to my friends lockers I saw Jiwon standing there. "Hey y/n" she greeted "hey Jiwon"I replied smiling. "Shall we go then"Anna said cheerfully.

So here we were sitting and having lunch. Table filled with our talks and laughter. When suddenly I felt someone's hand in my ponytail which I made while standing in line and in a second my scrunchie was gone.

The girls gasped looking at who it was who had the audacity to steal my scrunchie. Thinking it might another one of the fangirls I stood up fuming.

"Excuse me can you just-"I stopped midway seeing Taehyung at my eye level smiling innocently with my scrunchie twirling between his long slender fingers.

How I think I could break those beautiful long fingers in a snap.

"Yes baby you were saying" he said lowering down more as his face was just inches apart from mine. But I'm not backing off how dare he play with me like this.

Stretching my hand infront of him I said "give it back" "what? This" he said showing me the rubber band. "Kim Taehyung just give it back right now." "And what if I don't"

This boy is testing my patience.

"Fine then keep it might as well use it okay" I said turning in on my heels giving him a hit like a whiplash with my straight brown hair in the face. Sitting back on my seat pissed I continued eating.

When Anna broke the silence "Why are you so rude to him, this boy seems whipped for you y/n" what the actual heck.

"He's not he's just playing."I replied shortly. "You might not know y/n" Jiwon said "let's just eat for now I don't wanna talk about it"I said when I felt another tap on my shoulder.

I'll punch him in the face this time.

Turning around I immediately felt cold sensation on my face dripping down my neck then my dress. The whole cafeteria was silent when a shriek broke it.

"How dare you steal Taehyung oppa from me huh!" The girl screamed in my face. Opening my eyes I saw the girl from before looking down at me arms crossed.

I was red not from embarrassment but anger, rage.

I was about to say when the dumbasss came again. He has the worst timings let me tell you. "Heeji what the hell was that why would you-" I didn't let him complete his sentence when I grabbed my drink and threw it on her face.

My baby. My chocolate milkshake I'm so sorry.

Everyone gasped at the scene and the said girl was standing their mouth agape as if she's a queen and I just stole her crown better add also accused her for that.

"You bitch-" she raised her hand to slap but it never came. Looking up I saw Taehyung holding her hand looking at her with raging eyes. I blinked once.....twice......thrice.

Kim Taehyung is protecting me AGAIN.

"Oppa why are you defending her always."she said looking at me. I scoffed as if I wanted him to. "First don't call me that I'm not your oppa or whatever second you started it." He answered shortly. "But she-"I cut her off.

"Wait a minute first ,girl I'm not stealing anyone I have no such intension have anyone you want I'm least bothered but don't you dare cross your limits again it's my first day doesn't mean you will bully me and I'll sit here and cry." I said calmly.

Now, I breathed and continued "second of all how dare you throw your water on me!! You know being a senior I thought after this morning I knocked some common sense in you but I guess I was wrong you specifically lack in that area. Don't you dare try anything else on me again!!" I said grabbing my backpack and went to the girls restroom.

I either saw everyone surprised having wide eyes or whispering about how a new girl scared the popular girl of college.

Going inside the restroom I wiped my face and dress.  When girls followed me inside asking if I was alright or not.

"I'm fine guys nothing big." "But damn girl that comeback was amazing!" Jiwon cheered. "I know right y/n is amazing with comebacks." Anna added.

Putting my chapstick and mascara back in my back I turned around "oh shit that shitface still has my scrunchie." "Why y/n didn't you tell him to keep it." Elena said smirking.

"Oh shut up that guy is complete bad luck I swear. Each and everytime. First my neighbour, then the kiss, then the incident at the party, then the dinner. God"

"Dinner?" "Kiss?" "Neighbour?" The three asked looking at me bewildered.

Shit. I shouldn't have opened my mouth. Dumb y/n. Wrong move.

"Dear y/n what haven't you told us." Elena asked glaring daggers at me. "Uh just- nothing much." I said chuckling nervously. "You know my boyfriend is Park Jimin he's Taehyung's best friend." Jiwon said smirking.

"So you wanna say it yourself or I might ask Jimin who might or will definitely add up something interesting too.' Jiwon added.

──── ⋆✩⋆ ────

This book is sounding more like a college au than a vampire one lmao

But don't worry things will turn out different soon!
So stay tuned.