𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔-𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

☪︎⋆𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬⚠️TW⚠️INTENSE GORE AND BLOOD

☪︎⋆
𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
⚠️TW⚠️
INTENSE GORE AND BLOOD

"RUN RUN RUN WE NEED TO REACH THEM QUICKLY"Hoseok exclaimed as everyone followed him to the power station of the kingdom.

They came to hault as they saw the glasses shattered everywhere and the station almost cracked down and fallen over.

"A-are we too late?"Yuta whispered to himself but in amidst the silence everyone heard. They didn't want to believe that their two precious friends had died.

Taehyung looked miserable as he breathed in deeply taking a slow step inside the boundary of the power plant.

"No tae wait-"Jiwon whispered but Taehyung had already stepped inside followed by the rest slowly.

As they stepped on the shattered glasses further inside the building they saw blood dribbling down the stair.

They shared a look amongst themselves as everyone hurriedly ran upstairs to the top floor of the building.

The floor with the switch and power management panel.

"n-no it c-can't be..."Jiwon stuttered as they reached the top floor, they saw floor drenched in thick red fluid.

As they stepped on the blood quietly trying not to make noise, they saw the machines and wires connecting to a big structure in the middle of the room.

Jin tried touching the liver in the centre of the console but before he can even go near it the machine grumbled loudly.

As the lights in the dark room started lighting up one by one and wires connecting them lit up leading to the large structure in the centre.

The object electrified and shot a beam of ray out of the building from the open rooftop and up in the sky.

"Oh my god" "how the hellhounds did it start on its own!" Mumbles erupted amongst the group as son as the object started and the building once again started working after the years of the capture.

"W-who else w-would it be h-huh" a voice rasped out from beside them as the male and female came into the vicinity of the rest of the group.

A heavily injured Jimin carried a bloodied unconscious you in his arms as your body hung more and more from fatigue and stress you just went through few minutes ago.

"Y/N JIMIN" Everyone slid across the room as Jimin finally lost the remaining strength in his body and Taehyung grabbed your limp body in time before it hit the ground.

"What happened!"Yoongi sat in the middle of the almost unconscious Jimin and a knocked out you as he placed his hands on their foreheads.

"Wh-what would happen-"Jimin cut himself off as he started coughing. Jiwon was by his side in a second rubbing his back as he calmed down and started again.