𝒇-𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓

☪⋆𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥Warnings: slight mature content ahead in the chp

☪⋆
𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥
Warnings: slight mature content ahead in the chp. If you are not comfortable please skip the part.

Tip toeing towards Taehyung's room you entered there stealthily and hopefully none of Violet's stupid squad saw you.

You released a low whistle when you saw your mates no sorry mate but the two men in towel. Taehyung stood in front of the mirror while Artemis laid on the bed looking at the ceiling of his room.

"Since when did you became a pervert like us sweetheart"Artemis called out looking at you raising an eyebrow. Taehyung chuckled turning around as well.

You felt something wet trailing down your nose as you eyed the two men in front of you. Bringing your right hand towards your nose wiping whatever it was you saw red stains on your sleeves.

Your nose was bleeding due to the hotness in front of you.

You cleared your throat looking outside his terrace watching the moon and spoke up,"and what about it, I can admire what's mine"

"Oh yours?"Artemis spoke up as you scowled at him as Taehyung kept quiet enjoying the discussion.

"Oh yea sorry i forgot you are Violet's right my bad I'll go have fun with Tae"you moved towards Taehyung who was now sitting on the chair near his vanity spreading his arm to grab you.

You felt yourself twirl and fall on the lap of the man sitting on the bed not looking impressed anymore.

"You wanna say that again babe"Artemis inquired as you kept looking outside the terrace. You felt soft lips trailing down your neck and then reach upto your right ear.

"We're done here this guy is always horny and you aren't helping the situation"Taehyung stood up pulling you out of Artemis's lap and onto the plush sheets of their bed.

You plopped down on the bed lazily and looked at both of them. "You both do know that you are the same person right?"

"No"they both answered.

"We are same but have different body right now"Artemis said "And he was always so eager to meet you if i move out of sight he'll go down on you within a second" Taehyung added.

You wandered how it would actually feel if Artemis would down on you....

"Y/n stop thinking about it!" "No let her think about!"

"Shut up both of you we have more crucial matters at hand stop being so damn horny all the time. Taehyung you are also horny half the time, Artemis stop being so aggravating please"

"Whatever, how are we doing this though"Artemis said plopping down beside you his head on your right arm circling his arm around your waist.

"I'm surprised Violet hasn't found out about anything yet when she usually stays in the main palace building"Taehyung said falling on your left side hugging you too.