𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓

☪︎⋆𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐯𝐞

☪︎⋆
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐯𝐞

Ending up in a dark cave all by yourself was certainly not what you thought you would be doing in pandora.

After falling down the slippery floor of the cave you ended up in a narrow passage which suddenly lit up by candles on the either side showing you the pathway to an uncertain destination.

"Hello? anyone? how did I end up in this situation."you grumbled under your breath and continued the pathway lit by candles.

The passage was pretty narrow but still spacious so that you can see on the either side which were carved.

Walls were covered with haechis, samjoko, akaname, kitsune and a huge staue of the Ryu at the end of the pathway. You can guess some where from the korean mythology and the rest from japan.

[a/n: these were the animals I'm putting up the picture since half of y'all won't be able to imagine them and ik even I won't be able to explain them:')]

Continuing your journey you slid past a narrow hole in the cave wall when you heard hissing.

"Oh hell where did I come?"grumbling you tried looking what was ahead of you.

"I can't see any further what am i supposed to do now."pouting lightly you stood where you were, too scared to go ahead.

Few minutes passed but no sound was heard or movement could be detected, you thought it was safe when you heard growling, howling and slithering from right behind you.

"MOM LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

You ran ahead not seeing where you were going. The sounds continued until you lost your breath stopping in front of a small pool. Taking deep breaths, hunching down on the ground you sat there.

"Oh lord what was that"you said still huffing sitting down completely. Closing your eyes looking up you said "I want water after running s-so much I need to s-start e-exercising."

Still tired and eyes closed you almost missed when someone tapped your shoulders, opening your eyes you saw a bowl of water being handed to you.

"Thank you god bless you my guy."saying that you took the bowl quickly drinking the water hastily. The cold water driving your thirst away when a sudden thought came to your mind.