𝒕-𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

☪⋆𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

☪⋆
𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

Taehyung's Pov

I followed each and every place both of them were visiting just to check that he doesn't do something funny with Y/N. I swear if he tries something again this time I'll end up killing him for real.

Finally they reached the rooftop, both of them standing at the egde of the roof looking at the sight in front of them. I saw Octavius slowly turning to Y/N and said "So you know Taehyung and his friends right?"

I froze in my spot. Please don't tell her anything. I promise I won't kill you if you don't tell her anything.

"Uhm yeah I do know them why?"she questioned back. 'Good princess. Keep questioning back don't let him speak.' 'ooohh princess huh?' 'Hoseok hyung!'

'Wait just listen anyhow I don't know how but don't let Y/N know anything! anything!' 'Yeah I'll take care of that'

I saw Y/N and Octavius in a deep conversation so I thought of eavesdropping them. Hiding behind the railings of the edge I stood almost a metre away from them and can clearly hear what they were talking about.

"Ah no reason we're acquaintances so yeah I saw him with you today in the morning so..."Octavius trailed off. There stood Y/N with bright red flushed cheeks. I smirked to myself thinking atleast he knew she'll never be his.

I exactly knew why he was here and I'm not gonna let anyone touch her. "Yeah we're good friends"Y/N replied.

"I hope we can be good friends too."he said with a small smile plastered upon devilish face. I know his facade all too well and I hope Y/N doesn't fall for it.

I saw her nod then say"I'll take my leave now I have to go to the library for some work." She quickly left the rooftop leaving a smirking Octavius.

The fuck is he smirking for-

"Taetae you can come outside you know I know you're here"I heard him say. I didn't say anything but came out of my hiding place. "Stay away from her"I said without beating around the bush. He chuckled and came near me. "And why my friend?"he asked with a smirk.

I was about to answer when he continued "You think she can be your mate huh" he said in an amused tone. "You know Taehyung or shall I say-" I cut him off and said "don't you even think of saying my name from that dirty mouth of yours."

He laughed and patted my back saying "You see Taehyung you're not the only guy who has taken a liking to her there are many you don't even know. So don't think I'm the only competition and you know very well I get what I want any way."

He left the rooftop and I stood there thinking is there anyone else who might get near her cause almost everyone in the college has seen her with me. I even gave her hick-

Shit-how can I forget that girl covered them after leaving for the washroom. Y/N you're driving me crazy.

"Who else might-"I was cut off when I saw Anna and Elena panting at the rooftop gate. "What are you both doing here?"I asked softly. I consider both of them as my sister after spending time with them.

"Y/N-" I cut off and said "what happened to her!" "Let us continue lover boy"Elena said leaning against the door for support. I flushed at the nickname everyone has given me.

"I think there's this new guy not Octavius but I think there are more than one transfer students mostly guys who are hitting on Y/N in the Library right now" she explained and I felt my blood boil at the thought of someone going near her and try something funny.

"How come ya'll are here then!" "Tae we know you like her so we ran here you know from library which is on the other side of the campus to find you here!"Anna said. I smiled at both of them thanking them and ran to the library.

Upon entering library I was greeted by silence but I can hear whispers from the last shelf across the huge window. Reaching the shelf I saw a guy, back facing me with
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N

Wait what is she doing here with this guy!

"What is he trying to do"I whispered to myself from the other side of the shelf from where I can see both of them clearly. "You sure are really pretty aren't you"the guy smirked expecting her to blush at his creepy remark.

Hell even I expected her to blush but she never did. Keeping a straight face she replied "Yes I've been complimented few times. Now if you excuse me I've got work to do." She walked passed him and sat at an empty table.

"Feisty huh I like it that way"He said sitting across from her. She continued reading not giving him a glance.

I'll break his bones.

Before he can say anything I went up to them and said "Babe you alright there?" She looked up at me and answered smiling "Yes baby it's just this guy is kinda disturbing my peaceful reading time."

Damn okay I didn't expect her to play along. My heart skipped a beat upon hearing her call me 'baby'.

"Dude you got a problem here?"I asked him eyeing up and down. I was probably taller than him and trust me I've been said I'm quite intimidating at times so did he.

He quickly bowed and left the place so I sat in the vacant seat. "Baby huh?"I asked her smirking. "Hmm of course after all you came all macho to save me as a boyfriend didn't you."she replied still looking at the book. "Oh you did like it I know." I said smiling waiting for her response.

"Yeah I did after all you ran from the rooftop to the library to save me why wouldn't I like it." She said looking at me raising an eyebrow. Wait how did she know that I came here from the rooftop running.

I looked away blushing causing her to chuckle. Wow that laugh was so cute!

Soon bell rang and we both left the library to go to our combined history class. Soon the teacher came and started blabbering about a project we're supposed to do for assessment.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

We are kinda getting into the interesting part now

Hope you'll like it!