𝒕-𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐-𝒏𝒆

A/n: crap sorry for the late update.
And hejwjwmmwnwbsbw Thank you so much for 1.04k reads. I'm really grateful to all of you who are reading this book. Take my Sarang bbs<3

☪⋆
𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

Y/N's Pov

To be honest even I don't know how I said so confidently that he came from the rooftop that too running but seems like it was true.

I just got this insight where I saw him at the rooftop then with Anna and Elena then running straight to the library where I was.

What was this some voodoo thingy or WHAT- am I going crazy or something.

We were now seated in our combined history class where the teacher was saying about some project we're supposed to do for our mid tern assessment.

"This project is basically about mythical creatures. You know werewolves, vampires and stuff. You all will be divided in a group of four two junior two senior which might help you all. So you better make a good project because this will be added to your term marks. Now I'll announce the names of people in the same group."

Making others groan who were expecting to partner up with there friends. "Group1 Alissa, Mark, Jaebum and Tiffany."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Group9 Jimin, Anna,Y/N and Taehyung."

"You all can decide the creature you all want to work on and tell me right now so that you all have different parts to write and not copy from each other."

Jimin and Taehyung shifted near Anna and my table and we decided to take up vampires because the boys were quite adamant on taking them.

The class ended and I had the rest of the day free so I thought of going to the library after eating something cause I did miss my lunch because of first that Octavius guy, then three new guys hitting on me and I don't even know why they flirted with me to be really honest I don't think I'm that beautiful or something but whatever.

Then Taehyung and him saving my pathetic ass mission. I don't know why I played along with him but it was fun seeing him blush. Well I like his company not only his but also his friends. I've started being used to around all of them.

Anna and Elena shared the last few classes together so I decided to wait for them while collecting some information for the project.

I found this book related to vampires I'm the last row of books under the least sunlight, books covered in dust and spider webs as if no one comes around this side of the library. The dark velvety black book with a violet ruby in the centre, covered with dust.

Wiping the dust off I took the book along with me and sat the corner table and started reading the book

━━━━━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙━━━━━━━