𝑡-𝑤𝑜

☪︎⋆

☪︎⋆

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Your pov

Why did we have to move in here. I'm already missing my friends and-

'Oh oh what are those two boys looking inside my house are they spying what are they talking about'
You stand on your window looking closely to what those two boys are looking at your house for.

'Hmm they're quite handsome and-'
"Yah! Noona!" Your younger brother Yeonjun shouted in your ears.
"Ah--"you fell down holding your boxes.
"Why can't you say something without shouting in my ears."
"Sorry noona it's just how I am"he said shrugging.

'Should I tell Yeonjun about them maybe he can...aish why am I even thinking about those perverts'
"Noona! Mom's calling you downstairs to go to the mall with her."
You quickly ran downstairs after unpacking your stuff. I wore my jacket and went downstairs to see my parents sitting and talking.

"Mom you called me."you went and sat near your dad.
"Yeah Y/N well I thought maybe we should go to the mall to buy you a dress for your introduction night."
"Uhm ok let's go."

You took your car keys and went to the mall with your mom. You parked your car and turned to go inside the mall when you bumped into someone.
You dropped your keys so you bent down you pick them without noticing who was the person you quickly apologized and went inside.

Taehyung's Pov

I came outside my car just to see that everyone already went inside leaving me behind. I turned around to close the door and ready to go inside when I bumped into someone that's when I got the same smell.

This time it's quite strong.

'Ah that smell' I was thinking when I saw the girl who bumped into me. She bent down to pick her car keys apologized to me and went inside.

'the heck just happened is she the one. But I never saw her here. Maybe she's the one who moved in that house.'

I went inside and went where the boys were selecting their tux. I was busy fiddling with some of them when suddenly Jungkook scared me.
"Yah! Hyung!"
"Ah! You piece of shit what do you want you scared the hell out of me."
"Well hyung you remember you asked me give you information about who moved in that house right i-"

I cut him off "you found it really!"
"Yeah yeah let me continue now. It's some Choi family."
We were talking when Yoongi hyung stood by us and asked "what are you both talking about."
"Well Suga hyung we're talking about this hyung's new crush" he said amd giggled.