𝒏-𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

☪︎⋆𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☪︎⋆
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬

He doesn't understand what might happen if someone sees them apart from maybe any of the girls. The consequences of the hickeys he gave me started revolving in my head.

His massive fan club will start to attack me, if any teacher or principal sees this I will be out of the college in a split second and if my parents come to know about this I'll be grounded for I don't even know how long.

Yeonjun will be extremely angry at me because I remember he warned me about Taehyung. He is an absolute over protective brother when it comes to boys.

Rummaging through my bag opening each and every zip I can I actually found my concealer and foundation. I don't even know how come they are in my bag.

But a sigh of relief left my mouth as I began to cover the hickeys. Suddenly a thought came into my mind about what Taehyung had said.

He talked about a boy who might possibly be in my class. Why does he even care if a new student is in my class it's not like I am going to you like that guy or something.

Another thought cross my mind which made my eyes widen and made me gasp. How did I even let him give me hickeys.

I have never given consent to someone who I don't want near me then how come Taehyung gave me hickeys so easily and I didn't even complain about it.

I ACTUALLY ENJOYED IT. GOD I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING I THINK I SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

With the final look in the mirror ,I turned around walking out of the washroom. I didn't go to my locker I didn't go anywhere else but straight to my classroom sat in my seat and within a few seconds my mind went somewhere else gazing out of the window looking at the pleasant sky warm breeze blowing through my hair.

Slowly everyone started entering the class. The loud chatters were heard from every corner. Anna and Elena were engrossed in their own conversation giving me time to get ahold of myself and the situation.

The talks and jokes died down as soon as the professor entered. "Good morning class. We have a new student joining us today. Make him feel comfortable around here and help him with the missed out stuff from the last week."

As a que to the end of his speech a tall male entered the classroom. Tall built body, handsome face with captivating green eyes.

'How the hell every guy in this college ends up being this gorgeous.'

He bowed and introduced himself with an emotionless face "Hello everyone I'm Octavius Anderson." 'Hmm short and stern. Not looking like a flirt.'I thought to myself.

Oh or did I judge to quickly. The Octavius guy was looking and observing all the faces in the classroom as if searching for someone.

Then his eyes met mine that was when I realised i seriously judged too quickly. He smirked and sat down in a vacant seat a little far away from mine.

Did Taehyung already knew who this guy was? Or was he just being protective? Nah why would he be protective not like I'm his girlfriend. But he does act like I am one. Either way I'm going to stay away from him. As far as possible.

Class soon ended and we all were making our way to our lockers when someone stood in front of us "Hey I'm Octavius"he said. "Hey new guy! I'm Anna, this is Elena and and and Y/N." " Nice to meet you gorgeous." He said and placed a kiss on Anna's knuckles.

What the- flirt.

She blushed and pulled her hand back making him chuckle. "We'll take our leave now."Elena answered shortly we were proceeding on our ways when he called out again. "Y/N mind giving me a little tour."

Taehyung's Pov

I saw the new guy approach Y/N and her friends for some reason he seems quite familiar but I can't really put a finger who.

"Guys isn't that Octavius."Jin hyung pointed out as everyone looked over the new guy. "What the hell what is he doing here?"Yoongi hyung said. "Wait what is he doing there with Y/N and her friends."Jungkook asked making me more annoyed.

"Tae-"I cut off and said "I will fucking not hesitate to kill him if he tries anything with Y/N"I stood up that's when I see him and Y/N leaving. "What the- where are they going"I mumbled and went after them just in case something happens.

Boys Pove

"Guys"Jin broke the silence. "Y'all saw that right."he added. "What what what?"Jungkook asked. "He's dense leave him."Yoongi answered shortly eyeing Jungkook. "Hyung not fair! It's about Tae and Y/N right?"

Everyone nodded so Jungkook continued "Last night...... someone visited us but I guess no one noticed." Making everyone shocked.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

[A/N: I'm really really sorry guys for those who noticed and also to those who didn't I after writing realised that Jungkook and Jimin were humans in the beginning of the book but suddenly in the middle I made them vampires. Lmao I'm really sorry guys!]

Btw I hope you'll are enjoying!
Stay safe, stay healthy

𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗧|| k.thजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें