𝒆-𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

☪︎⋆

☪︎⋆

𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

[A/n: just so you know the first part is in Taehyung's Point of view. Informing you'll so don't get confused in the beginning part. Enjoy reading!]

"Did you even listen the presentation?" she asked. "It's over already?"I asked back. Woah I didn't even notice when it started and ended in a blink of eye. "You were busy in your own world." "So you were looking at me huh beautiful?"I teased.

"And what if I did Taehyung....."she said smirking. I was flustered hearing her sensual voice how my name rolled from her tongue so smoothly and how she teased me just now made me flattered. She chuckled and said "Boy you're blushing."

Wait what-?

I covered my cheeks and slumped in my chair making her chuckle once again. "I have that much effect on you."She said smiling. "I'm sure it's the same for me."I said leaning forward and closing the distance between us until our noses brushed against each other.

Eyes locked with each other, my breath fanning on her pink tinted lips but before anything could happen we heard someone clearing their throat. "This isn't janitors closet that you're throwing yourself upon her."Jason spoke.

Before I can say anything Y/N said "Would you mind to keep to your own business." "You're supporting him?"He asked baffled even I am after hearing her this irritated.

"Well do you want me to remind you the introduction night then"She finished with an irritated smile. He turned around embarrassed with flushed cheeks.
"Well sweetheart you supported me I'm flattered after you know."I said not bringing up the moments from few seconds ago.

"I didn't push you did I then no one has any say if I'm not objecting."she replied and got back to reading her book with me beside her clearly flustered after what she said.

Time Skip

Y/N's Pov

The first week of college passed by simply and very quickly. The weekend was spend with friends and family updating each other about our life. Anna, Elena ,Jiwon and I became close friends pretty quickly and seems like we had a lot in common.

The first day of another week at college I was greeted by an ethereal arrogant face. "Missed me?"Taehyung asked leaning closer to me. Thinking this might be an amazing opportunity to tease him and leaned in too my breath fanning against his ears as he had bent down infront of my face.

I kissed his earlobe lightly making him shiver and said"Nope". In a split second I was pinned to my locker with Taehyung's face too close to mine but actually I'm not complaining.

Spending a whole week with him chasing after me everytime he has a chance, I feel extremely comfortable around him which I shouldn't but I can't really help it.

He has this aura that always makes me stay near him even after telling him to not be near me but seems like I do like his company. "Baby don't start what you can't finish."he said huskily.

To be very honest that was damn hot. Even though I keep calling him shitface and I haven't even changed his contact name too I do admit this guy has a face of an angel.

Absolute look of boy which has come out straight from a comic. This guy is extremely handsome I admit it and I also admit it now that I do find him quite attractive. Like how can a guy like him is always roaming around me. I look like a potato seriously.

[A/N: sorry for interrupting but you'll aren't potato. Just bare with me in these kind of parts. Love yourself as you are you all are pretty people! LOVE YOURSELF ALERT!]

"And what do you want to start huh?"I asked him making him smirk. "Shall I show you then?"he said and leaned in closer than he already was. His lips was almost touching mine. He slowly closed his eyes leaning in and as que I closed my eyes too almost ready to feel his lips on mine.

But it never came suddenly I feel something on my neck opening my eyes I saw Taehyung kissing my jaw then my neck very slowly. The biggest problem we were quite early to school today so no one was around.

NO ONE. NOT EVEN THE CLEANERS!

Slowly I started enjoying the moment. The feeling of his lips on my jaw and the skin of my neck made me shudder. It felt too good, I felt him moving away from me.

Opening my eyes I saw the hottest sight I've ever seen believe me. Taehyung panting slowly, sweat beads rolling down his hair then to his neck. Licking his plump red lips and the darted eyes I swear if I looked at him so intensely for even a minute I'd drown in them.

Holy Mother of Christian Grey. Sight to see can I stop the time here!

Unconsciously the words rolled out of my mouth that I swear I intended to keep in "Damn- you're a sight to see." Wide eyes I quickly my mouth and looked away. I felt his breath on my cheeks again as he whispered in my ears. "There's alot more to see baby just wait."as he kissed my cheeks lightly.

"Don't cover them I heard a new guy is coming today most probably he'll be in your class." He said leaning on my locker as if nothing happened.

Cover wha- wait what the actual flying corn nuts! Don't tell me he just-

I glanced down my neck and saw it covered with a number of red and purple marks. I mean I'm not complaining having hickeys by the one and only enchanting faced 'shitface' but in college. No no never!

My mom will drown me in han river.

"Taehyung what the actual-" he cut me off by placing his finger on my lips shushing me. I looked up and saw him staring at me. "I don't want anyone near my princess?" "Seriously Taehyung here! How am I supposed to hide them?" "You're not supposed to"he said leaning closer.

"You know I'll be kicked out of college of someone sees this." I said pointing the bruises on my neck. "Don't worry baby they'll just know that you're mine and then no one will even dare to touch you"

"Why are you even doing this? What am I? Your girlfriend?!" I asked him raising my voice a little. "Don't raise your voice at me sweet cheeks." "And what will you do you're not my dad don't tell me what to do!" "But I don't mind being your daddy too." He said winking.

"You're just! Ugh!" I said pushing him and going towards the restrooms. "Y/N. Y/N listen...." "Don't. Just. Stay. Away." I replied him and turned walking to the washroom.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ────

Hope you'll are enjoying the book so far!Stay healthy and safe!

Stay healthy and safe!