𝒕-𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇-𝒊𝒗𝒆

☪︎⋆𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞

☪︎⋆
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞

That was when all hell broke loose.

I mean literally. The people near us started screaming and running saying 'manticore'

Does that even exit?

We all were frozen when the sight of more than 20 manticores growling, flying towards us came in our view.

Ok it exists. Now what-

'Run bitch!' 'Hoeseok' ' I saw what you did there y/n' 'I'm innocent as a pigeon'

Wait how did he see-

"Babe stop your idiotic thoights and run!"Taehyung screamed.

He screams like a girl.

"Stop judging me!"He screamed again when suddenly his hands started glowing and shot a growling manticore on the head.

Did I say that out loud-

"YES"all of them screamed dogding and fighting the wild animals.

Wait- manticore is an animal too right?

"Y/n you bitch are you gonna help us or not!"Jiwon screeched while struggling with the deadly manticore above her.

Oh. oh shit-

Not knowing what to do I said the first spell I remember when I started learning them.

I ran in front of the manticore which had Jiwon struggling on the ground. Looking in its eyes I said the spell in my mind which made the animal stumble back screaming.

Suddenly a flash of ray came from inside the manticore?

It was howling and screaming in pain when suddenly the screams stopped.

In front of us was a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
boy.

NAKED

"AAAHHHH"the scream came from beside me. Jiwon.

The others were still busy fighting when the boy in front of me still naked might I add came near us with a purple flower in his hair and pointed at it.

"Do you want me to take it?"I asked me cautiously to which he nodded and then pointed at me.

Taking out the flower from his hair , Jiwon also came near me and looked at the flower in my hand.

Both of us forgetting our boyfriends and friends who were in the middle of the fight with non existent creatures.

Wait they do exist so they aren't non-existent right?

That was when the flower was longer a flower.

Kidding. Actually not.

The flower in front of us from before was now a purple coloured crystal.