𝑡-ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

☪︎⋆

☪︎⋆

𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

Next day
Taehyung's Pov

The boys decided to have a movie marathon tonight so Yoongi hyung and I are going to the near convenient store to get the snacks.

On our way to the store I don't know but I just feel really nervous like something is gonna happen.

We parked the car and got out of it and made our way to the store. As soon as we entered there I got that smell again. 'Shit that girl again'

I turned to hyung and he was already looking at me. "Kid! Don't you dare do anything here!" He said chuckling. "Hyung it's not funny"

"Hyung aren't you attracted to her." I askde him. "Taehyung of course I am I'm a vampire too you know but I can see how you look at her so I'll not come in between this time."he said laughing amd went the other to buy the snacks.

"Yah! Hyung! Come back here what do you mean." "Just go and get the ice creams Tae."
I made my way to the ice cream isle just to be met with her.

"Again shit"I cursed under my breath and made my way towards.

Your Prove

"Why the fuck would someone put the cookies up there it's so hard to reach ugh" I cursed under my breath.

I was trying hard when I felt someone behind me. 'The fuck is this person out of there mind.'

That's when I saw a long veiny hand reach up to the box of cookies I was trying to get. 'His hands are so hot' I was practically drooling over that person's hand. 'Yah! Y/N stop being a pervert but why is this person so close to me the hell.'

I turned around to see a handsome boy. He was smirking at me while one of his hands is beside my head and the other has the box of cookies beside my shoulders totally trapping me.

'Wait isn't he one of that guys who was looking at my house the other day.'

"The hell move away from me you pervert!" I hit his chest but he's way too strong for me. "I expected a thank you." He said smirking.

"Why shall I thank you first I never asked for your help and second you're way too close you pervert."

Taehyung's Prove

I don't know but I'm suddenly having this urge to kiss her right here right now.

"Why shall I thank you first I never asked for your help and second you're way too close you pervert." She said

I don't really know what came into me but te box of cookies fell out of my hand. I cupped both her cheeks and kissed her passionately.

'Oh shit what did I do just now why did I kiss her. Way to go Taehyung' I was mentally cussing but then I didn't expect which happened next.