𝒔-𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

☪︎⋆𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞

☪︎⋆
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞

Birds chirping and the rays of the sun flashing through the curtains woke me up from my deep slumber. I do remember closing my curtains though.

Shrugging off the thought I went and got ready for college. Having breakfast with family always felt refreshing but I was getting late so I quickly finished eating and went to college bidding my goodbyes to my parents and half asleep brother.

Anna was driving today when I got a notification.

Shitface
Morning baby;)

Me
Morning to you too and stop with the winks shitface.

Shitface
Ouch baby why do you hurt me always.

Me
Passion

Shitface
To love me right;)

Me
No to insult you.

Shitface
Why do you even call me that? I have such handsome face.

Me
Your attitude is shitty don't be too full of yourself. Now why are you texting me when we're gonna meet at college.

Shitface
Oh so you're looking forward to meet me huh beautiful.

Me
No handsome dickhead. Your locker is beside mine. None the less I have to see you. And btw what was up with your messages last night.

Shitface
Oh that nothing meet you at college bye!

*-*-*-*-*

I turned my phone off still thinking about his messages from last night.

They were creepy af I hope he wasn't trying to scare me.

Well, he does have a handsome face. One monolid eye and ther other double lid, the Mole under his right eye just enhances his beauty even more his perfect shaped nose and his rosy  lips how you wish you can just kiss--

"Y/N!! Are you listening to me?" Anna asked you shaking your right shoulder. "y-yeah what were you saying again." I said nervously.

Did I really just think of kissing that handsome dickhead. "So I was saying what do you think does Taehyung like you?" Anna said

I choked on air. Really hard.

"W-what the heck why would you think so Anna! No get that thought out off your head! Throw it off a cliff!" I choked out somehow.