𝑓-𝑖𝑣𝑒

☪︎⋆

☪︎⋆

𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

Taehyung's Pov

Arriving at the party it felt like this is the first day when I came to this college. We all entered the college gates grabbing people's attention. 'Like always' I thought.

Entering the campus everyone either started whispering or shouted like they're some fans. We went to our usual place where we hangout in the college when I saw Ji-eun coming towards us.

"Bitch"I cursed under my breath but seems like the boys heard me and also Ji-eun. Her smiling face went to a frown. "Uhm hey guys"she said slightly smiling looking at me expecting maybe we'll smile back us her but neither of us did.

"What do you need" Yoongi hyung said bitterly. "Can't I greet my friends."she said timidly fiddling with her fingers. "Since when are we friends." I said scoffing. "Tae" Jin hyung patted my shoulders and I turned around and went to sit behind him.

"Guys can't we just forget what happened in the past." She said looking at all of us. "You seriously think we can forget what you did with us especially with Taehyung." Namjoon said sternly. "But it was in the past." She said. 'She seriously thinks we can forgive her bitch.' I thought. I saw Hoseok hyung looking at me. Okay I forgot that he can read minds.

'Hyung don't look at me like that.' 'I can hear what you think son so what do think I'll do in front of her.' 'I don't know just don't look at me like that it's creepy.' 'okay lover boy' he giggled causing everyone to look at him.

I facepalmed when I suddenly got the smell of the blood. 'Ah shit don't tell me she's also here. Oh shit shit Ji-eun is also here.' 'Taehyung she's not your girlfriend yet can you stop thinking that Ji-eun might hurt her this early.' 'aish hyung you again.' 'what! Not my problem I can hear you.'

'okay okay but wait- that means whenever I thought about her even when I didn't tell you'll anything about her you still knew it all this way right.' I looked at him suspiciously. He turned his head ignoring eye contact. 'maybe' 'you-' 'yah I'm still your hyung mind your language' I scoffed making others look at me including Ji-eun.

"Why are you still here?" I asked her. "Tae can we talk for a moment." "I don't have anything to talk to you." "Please just this once I'll not disturb you after this." "Tae just go otherwise she'll keep irritating us everytime." Yoongi hyung said.

I sighed and walked to towards her signing her to walk before me. Reaching near the lockers and leaned against it "what speak." I said crossing my arms. 'oh shit Y/N is somewhere near I can't control myself again.' I thought.