𝒔-𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚

☪︎⋆𝐎𝐫𝐛

☪︎⋆
𝐎𝐫𝐛

The door to the majestic glasshouse slammed open as everyone gathered around the door looking at the bridge at the very far corner of the enclosed garden.

There stood a woman who no one has ever seen. Black long hair, tall enough built,she wore a black cape like outer wear and had her back to everyone looking at something.

"Who is that?"

In silence those words rang through the area as the woman finally turned looking almost bored. Everyone gasped pointing at her as she slowly descended down the stairs.

"I-is is that-"

"Took y'all longer than I thought it would"she finally reached the last stair brushing her embroidered cape near her foot and finally meeting everyone's eye with a smile.

"Y/n?"

Her head turned towards female friend, replying,"yes? I do prefer the name Amrin more though, but y/n will do too"

"What the fuck happened to you!"Jiwon screeched walking over to the black haired female who was currently pissing her off. But before she could get any closer she stopped.

"Jiwon?"Jin who finally broke out of the initial shock called out looking at the girl who had stopped a few feet away from the supposed y/n.

"I would like to clarify and answer all your questions if you give me the chance to. Also refrain from speaking in such ungodly language in front of me. I don't really take profanities well."Amrin said with a smile.

"What are you?"Artemis said looking straight at her glaring.

"I would also prefer if my mate didn't look at me like he wants to murder me right about now"she joked as everyone looked at her still in shock.

"Are you sure I'm your mate? Because you sure aren't Amrin Galanis"

"WHAT?"

Every head turned towards the dark haired male who just claimed that the woman standing wasnt the female vampire counter of you.

"Ah so you noticed"Amrin said clicking her tongue raking her hand through the long lustrous strands of her dark hair.

"What did you do to my sister you stupid fucking-"

Yeonjun was stopped in the middle of his speech with a snap of a finger as Amrin pointed the same finger towards her brother.

"Baby bro language. Also I didn't do anything to your dear y/n"she slurred her words a little turning back towards the same steps she had descended.

"What do you mean?"Taehyung asked following her slowly.

Amrin lifted her finger telling the others to follow her. When everyone finally reached the glorious looking area just above the water stream which was flowing right under the transparent stairs.