𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

one year later

one year later

"What do you mean you lost her!"

Taehyung shrinked back looking at his girlfriend who glared at him viciously. He licked his lips, smiling sheepishly slowly moving towards his girlfrind to hug her as she crossed her arms against her chest.

He stopped once he noticed you weren't in the mood to joke around. He pouted looking at you.

"Come on y/n the campus is so big, she's so small i couldn't have caught her when she ran away"he whined shaking your shoulders explaining himself. You sighed rubbing your forehead.

"I'm sorry babe"he apologized looking at you as you sighed,"Tae its not about apologizing, what are we going to tell Jin now, you lost his daughter in such a big campus how are we gonna find her! Also you should've gone after her when she ran dumbo"

You smacked his head as he whined rubbing his head. "We're going to find her, almost everyone recognizes her they're gonna bring her to us or the other boys or girls or whoevers on the campus right now!"

It's been one year after everything happened, you all were back on earth. You couldn't have ditched your life on earth, so mutually deciding you all came back and frequently visited Britannia.

Jin and his mate had a daughter who was now four year old because of weird time span on earth and the vampire realm. And now Taehyung had lost the little girl while showing her around the college campus.

Everyone seemed to slowly recover and move on from the incident that happened living their lives happily. Namjoon and his mate had a son who was two now with Yoongi and his girlfriend and Hoseok and his mate pregnant as well.

While you both along with Jimin, Jiwon and Jungkook were in your second year of college still friends with Anna and Elena who now knew that you all weren't humans and has accepted the fact rather easily. They also visited Britannia the last you all had gone and both had seemed to plan to live there after completing college.

Weird but ok.

"Guys!"

You and Taehyung turned around and watched as Elena approached you both , in her arms was a giggling girl holding a candy. Jin's daughter,Fiona.

"Fi!"Taehyung ran towards the two as Fiona reached out to Taehyung jumping in his arms. "Uncle tae! see El aunty got me a candy!"she giggled pushing the candy towards Taehyung who grabbed it from her.

"Yes baby now you promised not to run around without me in an unknown place didn't you?"he scolded her softly crouching in front of her as she tilted her head pouting.

"but I went to get these flowers for Butterfly"she smiled widely pointing at you. You smiled crouching as well kissing her cheeks as her skin flushed pink,"Thankyou butterfly"

Fiona started calling you butterfly since the time she saw your butterfly tattoo you got on your neck as a tribute to Ayelet, Taehyung's sister.

"Jin would've murdered you if we couldn't find her"Elena clicked her tongue tucking Fiona's hair behind her ear which were getting in her way.