𝒕-𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔-𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

☪︎⋆𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

☪︎⋆
𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Now that I recall didn't I already find one stone here. So why are we here finding for another one in the same place.

"Father but a church is a place anyone can visit no one's supposed to be stopped from paying a visiting to church right."Hoseok said hesitantly.

WHY ARE WE HERE.

"What do you....oh no you all took it the wrong way I meant to say y'all look like you are here to find something so you need to wait a bit till the service is finished and y'all can search for it freely after."the father clarified making everyone heave a breath of relief.

Before anyone can say anything the father continued "But are you all sure that she is the right one."

He pointed at me.

Excuse me is he doubting me.

"With all due respect father I don't think that's very appropriate of you to say something like that when you I guess already know who I am."I intervened.

I'm not someone who disrespects their elders but I definitely am someone who calls out that person who judges me no matter what who he/she is.

"Young lady if you really are then aren't you supposed to be at the next kingdom since you already have the stone of nesrin."He said pointing at my necklace.

That's what I'm confused about but since I already started arguing why not argue more.

Everyone turned their gaze back to me from the father. Did everyone really forgot about the stone in my necklace not just me?

The man in the black gown in front of us was still waiting for my answer and what that a smirk I see on his face,

Damn what kind of sorcery is this.

"Sir this is the stone I received when we were in the middle of a fight and it did cause something but for some reason none of us remebered that we have already gotten the stone from this place but there must be a reason as to why everyone together forgot about this and we were then given a clue which lead us to the church so there must be reason as to why this happened and I would like to request you not to jump into conclusions."I explaned calmly.

I don't know where that calmess came in me from but bitch yes I handled it well I'm proud of myself.

Me too.

Heh?

What?

Who are you? You don't sound like hoseok.

Czarina

Caz who?

You forgot me. And don't misspell my name.