𝒇-𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕-𝒘𝒐

☪︎⋆𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

☪︎⋆
𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

"You still have strength huh!"

Another slap resonated the walls of the dungeon. Violet has been down here for almost three hours beating you every chance she got.

She even tried making you drink a poisonous juice which you spat out resulting into another whip on your back.

You coughed blood as she crouched down in front of you, her hand ruffling your hair abit then pulling it backwards making you hiss.

"You really think you're gonna win y/n it's pathetic at this point you know"she chuckled making you laugh at her stupidity.

"And you think-" you hissed as she gripped your hair tighter but continued,"that- you can win against me?"

She scoffed her grip on your hair loosing pushing it away as she stood up walking away. She had kept you in another room for three hours away from the group and Taehyung's parents to torture you.

As soon as she left, sound of footstep again echoed throughout the dimly lit room.

"F-felt like the t-torture wasn't enough"you mumbled but didn't receive a response so you lifted your head up. Your eyes colliding with deep vermillion ones.

"Tae- no Artemis right?"you spoke up softly as the man who was your mate kept looking at you with a blank look.

"Have you really seen me before?"his deep voice sent chills down your spine. Was he here to ask you stupid questions for his own entertainment?

You scoffed refusing to answer the man until you get something out of it. Your brain working out the situation almost immediately.

"Why, curious?"you smirked slightly. The man in front of you looked baffled for a second but covered up his emotions quickly.

"Listen here you pathetic human if you think you can win against Violet better get that notion out of your head"he said sternly.

Without breaking eye contact with him you said,"so why are you telling me this? Do you not have confidence in your Violet that you have to come here and tell me about it?"

"How the fuck are you even alive after all the torture you went through"he mumbled, his gaze roaming all over your body. You saw the emotion of concern in his gaze. He does not admit that he is concerned but you can identify the look immediately.

You've known Taehyung long enough to know what he's thinking, especially because he is your mate.

"Don't fight against her too much if you want to live"he whispered softly moving away from you to go back up.

"Seen you in my visions"you mumbled before he could exit. You knew if you spoke right before he left he would be curious about everything.

Maybe even try to get something out of Violet's mouth about you.