𝑛-𝑖𝑛𝑒

☪︎⋆

☪︎⋆

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

"What were you even thinking Tae." Yoongi hyung grumbled. "Hyung we know that you like her we understand but it was too much." Jungkook said patting my shoulders.

"You know right now she looked more scared of you than she was with Jason." Namjoon said.

"Alright leave the kid alone he's already looking guilty don't make him feel worse." Jin hyung said. He really sometimes understand me well.

Jimin came and took me to the food counter and made me sit down. "I'll get something okay wait here." I just nodded while looking down.

Jimin came back with two plates of noodles and sat beside me "Hey it's okay it happens I can understand. Even I fought with some guys for Jiwon. And I know you were just trying to protect her cause you love her don't you." he said looking at me, eyes glistening.

Shy at the fact that he somehow came to know that I like her made me feel that way. I just nodded and started eating when Jiwon came to us and sat beside Jimin.

"Hey Tae buddy no need to worry okay we know that you just tried to protect her from that fuckboy. And just so you know I shouldn't be telling you this but it might make you feel better that Y/n she's actually a bit angry about what happened between you and him that too on her first day but she was thankful that you came at the right time."

"Babe how do you know this?" Jimin asked confused as much as I am. "Maybe or maybe not cause I'm friends with her." she said giggling.

"You both are friends?"I asked knowing that now I might met her more often.

"Wow already!" Jimin exclaimed and she nodded "She's a really nice girl. She might be angry now but she'll get over it but anyways she said thanks to her protector." she said and winked at me making me blush.

Both of them laughed at me and Jiwon said "It's pretty obvious Tae." I looked at her confused "What is?" "You like her don't you." she said wriggling her eyebrows.

Am I that easy to read.

Before I could say anything Jimin said "Oh no no not like he LOVES her." emphasizing on 'love'.

"Ohh new couple in the group but wait you both know each other from before." Jiwon asked.

"It's kinda complicated." I said looking at Jimin glancing at him to do something. "That's a story for another time let's just enjoy tonight." he said.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Sorry for the late update!🌚