𝒕-𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒏-𝒊𝒏𝒆

☪︎⋆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☪︎⋆

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞

We went back home after sometime, pecking him once we bid our goodbyes and went inside to see my mom with a mischievous smile on her face and dad and Yeonjun standing their arms crossed.

"I hope he'll treat my baby well."My mom hugged me. "Mom what?" "We know you both love each other, don't y'all?"she asked even though she already know the answer to that.

That Night I went to bed with a smile plastered on my face but then I remebered something, where do we stand now it isn't like we both don't we love each other but what are we now.

My phone buzzed indicating a notification.

Unknown
R0sEs a3e rE&
ju$t l!kE ₹He bl0od
vi0#et$ @Re blu€
@ll m¥ th0ugh#s inv0lv€ ¥0u

NOT AGAIN

I was about to switch off my phone when my phone speakers emitted a loud laugh, one which sounded devilish but very familiar.

That's when the lights of my room started flickering. Darkness. I can't let it happen I ran to the switch somehow trying to keep the lights on.

I know as much as it sounded stupid but I can't help it. Don't fear Y/N. Don't let it get you.

The laugh was no more heard in the room when suddenly I saw my mirror turning completely black and a malicious smile can be seen on the mirror.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I quickly turned around throwing my phone across the room. That laugh I can hear it faintly and the speaker of my phone emitted again "Stare at the dark too long and you will eventually see what isn't there."the voice said.

As long as I don't see the smile and don't fear it won't be able to get me. "Are you here right now?"I asked cautiously. "I'm everywhere sweetheart."It said again.

Soon the coldness of the room faded away and the lights were bright again. But one thing still made me anxious.

I saw the smile.

𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗧|| k.thजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें