𝑜-𝑛𝑒

☪︎⋆

☪︎⋆

𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Unknown pov

Walking through the midst of the forest with the youngest was quite adventurous. He wanted to observe how we feed ourselves. We both decided to come to the forest few miles away from the town.

Walking back from the forest something captivated me. The smell. I've never smelled someone like this before. We entered our neighborhood as I can see someone moved in a few houses away from ours.

"Hyung looks like someone's moving in."
"Yeah I can see that lets just go home now."
"What if it's some hot chick huh hyung!" He smirks at me.
'Ah this horny kid.' I mentally facepalmed and smacked his head from behind.
"Devour her some other time let's just get back now"

While passing the new residents house I got that smell again and here it's stronger than ever.
'Can it be in this house.......'
I nudged the kid beside me.

"What now hyung you said you're not interested" he said pouting
"Yeah and I know that but I want you to get me some information about who moved in here. Like quickly you get that shithead"
"Hyung....."he smirked
'this doesn't sound......'
"What's the magic word huh hyung" he crossed his arm against his chest and looked at me.
"I'm not saying it you dickhead"
"Okay then no information"
"Ugh fine *sighs* please"
"I'll get it don't worry" he said amd skipped back to our house.

I looked back at the house and made my way back home.
Little did they knew some curious eyes was watching them already.
Upon entering I saw everyone sitting on the couch.
"How was it" Namjoom asked.
"Yeah it was fine I guess" I said bored
"It was fine! It was amazing I wish I was you look but seems like me and the mochi here are unlucky." He said and stuck his tongue out.
"Yah! Behave maknae I'm older than you."Jimin hissed.

The others decided to watch a movie but I wanted to get some rest so I went back to my room.

Laying on my bed my mind went back to the smell I got while returning from the forest and then from the house.

Licking my lips I got up from my bed and made my way near my window and opened it. I want to taste it now.

It was so Aromatic. Captivating.

That's when someone barged into my room. I looked back to see Jimin standing there leaning on my door frame.

"The fuck do you want now." I asked him
"Well Taehyung......"he looked up at me amd smirked.
"I'm telling you wipe that smirk off of your face right now otherwise I'll not hesitate to bite you right here."
"Okay okay calm down buddy. I just came to ask Jungkook said you smelled something while your way back."

'Ah not this again. It's like the smell of that blood is now making me kind of horny.'

"Oh my well well I guess you should do something now don't you think." He smirks

"Park Jimin I'm gonna bite-"
"Okay don't be violent now I mean you're having a boner right now you know"he giggled . I looked down at my pants
'the fuck did I really got horny just by someone's blood smell.
Jimin continued
"and we were deciding why not go shopping for the annual introduction night which is after three days."
"So I'm not interested in that-"
He cut me off and said "well Tae you're gonna get a plenty of girls there you know the new hot chicks why not man come on we'll buy some tuxedo for that day."

"They don't even know how to give a proper blowjob" I said unbothered
"Shall I give you one" he said laughing.
"Park Jimin! You better run off now before I cut of your non existent dick"
He ran away laughing off his ass.
"Does he sometimes forget that he has a girlfriend." I said to myself.

"Well girls huh! Maybe I would get someone nice this time. Last one didn't even suck me off properly."

≪ °❈° ≫
Pictures of the day

≪ °❈° ≫Pictures of the day

Hey everyone! I hope you'll will like this book

Vote, comment and share
And
Stay safe, stay healthy!✨