𝒕-𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕-𝒘𝒐

☪⋆𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲

☪⋆
𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲

Opening the messages from the unknown number I was stunned.

unknown
R0sEs a3e rE&
ju$t l!kE ₹He bl0od
vi0#et$ @Re blu€
@ll m¥ th0ugh#s inv0lv€ ¥0u

Me
Tf? Who's this?

Unknown
The oNe t0 m@kE ¥ou $m!le

Me
Try me bitch

Unknown
MirR0r mirRoR
0n ₹he w@Ll
I s@w tHe $m!Le
tHe de¥!L w!Ll cUm f0r @wh!Le ;)

Me
Tf bruh what's with your typing and random poems
Seen✓

........

I waited for awhile but no reply suddenly my phone started glitching and the lights in my rooms flickered. The window opened with a thrust as of someone pushed it open.

The voice. The same voice was filled in my room but no one was there. I covered my ears with ny pillows, screaming to stop the voice to reach till my ears.

The air suddenly felt lighter and warmer than before, I quickly uncovered my ears and looked around my room. It looked perfectly alright no changes from before. No shattered glasses, no leaves.

Suddenly there was a bang on my door and my parents along with my brother entered my room. "Y/N are you alright?"dad asked cupping my cheeks.

"Sweetie what happened why were you screaming?" Mom asked wiping my tears which had trickled down my rosh cheeks.

"T-the te-text the glass, wind-"I stuttered not even able to speak properly. "Text?"my brother asked and took my phone looking through the message.

Wide eyed he showed my parents the texts which came from the unknown number. "What happened baby?"mom asked sitting beside me.

"Today while returning back home I heard muffled voice that -that poem roses are red one then now the text when I read the last message suddenly-"I broke down not able to speak further.

"It's okay Noona calm down"he handed me my bottle and rubbed my back calming me down. "When I-i read the last message suddenly my window opened and the glasses shattered all around and my phone was also glitching and the lights-the the room lights were flickering too."I continued

The night was dreadful for me but somehow it was over and now I was getting ready for another new day at college.

Time skip
We decide to continue our project work at my home. Well today was I'll summarise it as eventful.

Flashback
Day dreaming like always was my habit or should I say hobby I don't know. I was looking outside the window admiring the view when I saw Octavius sitting beside me on the vacant seat from my peripheral vision.

'Dis bitch is gonna irritate the hell out of me. Anna I'm gonna kill you for ditching me this period.'

"Hey Y/N"he said rather cheerfully. "Yeah hi"I replied. "You look beautiful today"he said smirking. "Don't I look beautiful always"I said raising my eyebrow. He looked at me as if he wasn't expecting it.

'Taken back much are we'  I scoffed to myself and continued staring outside. He flinged his arm on my shoulder bringing us closer and said "The weather it great isn't it."

When he got pushed away from me and landed on my ground with a thud. "Do. Not. Touch. Her"the person said.

I looked up and saw someone I wasn't expecting at all. 'What is he doing here!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yeonjun?" Murmers and whispers filled the awkward air of our class. "Damn she knows all the hot guys" "is he a new student" "he looks so young and hot" "slut I bet she's sleeping around"

I scoffed getting up from my seat and went towards him. "What are you doing here?"I whisper-yelled at him. "You forgot your book at home dumbo"he said.

"Yah! How dare you call your Noona that huh!"I said flicking his forehead. "Ouch. You're strong for a girl noona."

Author's pov

The people in the class looking at the commotion created by the Choi siblings. Whispers filling the air again.

"Damn bro-sis" "so I can hit on him right?" "Y/N is one heck of a lucky girl"

Pulling Yeonjun outside the class Y/N brought him near the corridor and stretched out her hand. "What?" "The book you fatass" "fatass? Didn't you hear everyone saying I'm so hot"Yeonjun said blowing the strands of his hair which were on his forehead.

"Whatever go now"Y/N said going back to her class when suddenly Yeonjun gripped her arms pushing her against the wall.

"Yeonjun-ah what are you doing"Y/N asked wide eyed. "Noona stay away from such boys.............especially after what happened last night."he replied the latter softly in her ear.

"Yeah yeah I know I can protect myself baby bro." Y/N replied crossing her arms against her chest. "Yes noona take care"he said pecking her forehead. Smiling he trudged out of school quickly before the classes began.

Lunch break
Walking through the halls towards the cafeteria Y/N was in deep thoughts about what happened last night and who it might be.

She didn't notice the figure approaching her like a predator attacks her prey. Suddenly she was pushed against the nearest locker.

She looked up at the person who just pushed her so hard that she thought he even maybe managed to break some of her back bones.

────── ⋆✩⋆ ──────

Vote and comment I'd like to know your views about the book so far

Vote and comment I'd like to know your views about the book so far. Also tomorrow we're gonna get savage love Collab!(~‾▿‾)~