𝒔-𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝒐-𝒏𝒆

☪︎⋆𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

☪︎⋆
𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

"What were you going to say Amrin darling?"Taehyung's mother inquired again. There was no doubt she heard that wrong.

"Uh I guess if I'm going to tell yall, i should tell everything....right?"Amrin said hesitantly. She didn't want to reveal it in this way. Scratch that she didn't want to reveal anything, it wasn't her place to.

"You should"

The mother figure standing, towering over her glared at the dark haired beauty once again then turned around going back to her seat.

"Begin"

The authoritive tone made Amrin shiver remembering the lady is the queen and it won't end well to disobey her doesn't matter if she's her mother-in-law.

"Ayelet Zane"

Amrin gulped, shivering and hesitantly looked over at everyone's blank face.

"Who is Ayelet Zane?"

Yeonjun was the first one to break the silence, not able to withstand the awkwardness which had washed over them.

Amrin looked towards the Kim couple then at their son, her mates.

"Ayelet Zane is.... Taehyung's and Artemis's elder sister"

The secret was out in the open now. She turned to the duo who were already looking at her with a strange look.

"What?"

A single word was dropped and the chaos began.

"Taehyung has a sister!"

"Why am I hearing it just now!"

"Why did I not know about this what the hell!"

"Nice name"

"How do you know my daughter?"

Amrin turned to Taehyung's father who had a glare on his face. It was time to explain everything from the very beginning and turth be told Amrin was not good at explanations she was more on the quiet side.

Explaining was y/n's forte.

"I'll tell everything from the very beginning and I would like everyone to be patient and then ask your questions I'll answer everything. I promise."

"Start already"

Amrin nodded hesitantly but not starting. She took a slow deep breath and decided to begin.

"Ayelet Zane is Taehyung's and Artemis's elder sister and she-"

"You already said that-"

Amrin snapped her gaze to the woman in front her, her hesitant self which was present just a second ago vanishing and said with a low voice,"do not interrupt me Jiwon. Y/n might put up with that behaviour of yours, i won't."